Repo man coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo man coming?

This is totally our fault, but with the two babies at home (not including me) we slipped on the car payment by a full month and are half way into the next!
    We just realized it since we haven't even opened our mail.

It is not like we lack the cash, is that we lack the time big f#@*ing time.
    How long before the bank sends the repo man? seriously.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Re: Repo man coming?

dude,
    i went aslmost 5 months with out paying, but in the end all they will take is a cashier's check, wire transfer, etdc. for at least half of the total amount. i would give them a call immediately, and hash it out, you are not alone by any means, just stay in touch and you won't have to worry about it.
    Tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

if you've got the cash now, then make your car payment. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] you can do it over the phone or online in many cases. at least call them; when i was out of work and moved to dallas in nov of 2002, i was as late as you are. i called them (ford motor credit) and they were incredibly nice and helpful.

i've worked in collections for years, and if you call them and either take care of it or make arrangements to, it's looked on more favorably than if they have to hunt you down, know what i mean?

just call 'em.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Tommy,
        I have to get a hold of the situation and find some time to do what needs to be done around the house.
        A two year old and a three month old suck up every minute we have. I wouldn't give them up though!! cutest girls you'll ever see.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

i'll do it for you, i have made some ridiculous deals over the phone. i am serious if you need me to, i am more than happy to act as your council. it's good to keep the heat off, you'll sleep better tonite.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

What is the vehicle?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

doesn't you bank offer automatic bill pay, or can't you do it online?
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
              X