Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need some advice

Hmm, so I've got people calling dibs on my Hamer Special FM and all 3 of my 750xl's. What wonderful things I could buy with that money......

Comment

Here are the two pieces of advice my Mom gave me: "Keep Your Pecker Up" and "Write When You Get Worms". No wonder I am what I am today. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        It's really hard sometimes to stifle the GAS I get hanging around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">You said it, right there. It is very hard for some of us to do that when you're seeing these pieces that are just breathtaking, coming in one door and going out the other. It's only natural to wonder what a different guitar will play and sound like as compared to the one you own at the moment.

If you want my advice, keep what you have for the moment, because you have a great lineup, if you ask me.

Great guitars always come along eventually. There's plenty for everyone so save your money for now.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave hit this one out of the park. The 'net is one big swirling sewer of gear, the same stuff just goes 'round and 'round. Odds are anything cool that you see you'll see again later and if not you'll see something identical or perhaps even better.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah, my big problem right now is whether or not I want to place a custom order with Hamer.

Comment

Working...
            X