X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to be sick.

Like the world needed this guy to be a free man. READ ME
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: I think I\'m going to be sick.

Yeah, I bet he'll be up to his old tricks in no time. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] wtf, They'll take your car and arrest you in NYC for a parking ticket and this they let go with no strings attached.

Comment

That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life. That fukker should have been executed, no questions asked for an action like that. And the screwed up part is now they don't even know where he is [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, Martin Jaeger, said there was no connection between Hamadi's release and the recent freeing of former hostage Susanne Osthoff, a German woman released over the weekend after spending more than three weeks as a captive in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

BULLSHIT.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Unfuckinreal. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Fuck the german government. In their good eye.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, Martin Jaeger, said there was no connection between Hamadi's release and the recent freeing of former hostage Susanne Osthoff, a German woman released over the weekend after spending more than three weeks as a captive in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

BULLSHIT.

[/ QUOTE ] +10000000000 Timbo, this whole things reaks of [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] .
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] 100% pure [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                  -Rick

Comment

You never know if the germans stay out of the war on terror because of fear, or the plans arent on a Grand enough scale.

Heil Dipshits !!!

Comment

please don't generalize
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

This thread wasn't started as a "F-Germany" thread. It was started as more of a "WTF?".
                        Scott

Comment

No death penalty in Germany; kind of ironic, don't you think? Or is it just that they've used up their quota of executions for the next 10,000 years? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Mohammed Ali Hamadi was released from prison and has left Germany, said Doris Moeller-Scheu, spokeswoman for the Frankfurt prosecutor's office. She said she did not know his destination.

[/ QUOTE ] What kind of parole system frees a man and does not know where he is? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Don't they have to check in while on parole in Germany? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            Scott

Comment

Sorry to Germans who are not in the Government.

And I too think it was a trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X