I think I'm going to be sick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I\'m going to be sick.

Someone needs to explain to them the difference between paroled and released.
    If he was paroled, they should know exactly where he is.
    If they don't, they have a very crappy parole system.
    Sounds more like he was flat out released.
    And no, I'm not bashing the German people... I have many German friends and would not do that to them. The German govt. on the other hand made a very bad decision and if it's not related to the hostage release, it's a severe case of really bad timing.
    -Rick

Comment

First of all, you may all be exactly right and this is a big fuckup. On the other hand, there is probably more going on than you understand.

He was freed, and its possibly true that most of the govt and law enforcement doesn't know where he is. He is most likely expected to go back to his old buddies, under full surveillance of an intelligence agency with the intent of catching more baddies. Happens all the time.

I know you guys aren't spooks, but I thought you'd be able to put two and two together faster. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I know you guys aren't spooks, but I thought you'd be able to put two and two together faster. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

6 ?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          First of all, you may all be exactly right and this is a big fuckup.

[/ QUOTE ]

No sir. A big fuckup is when an armed robber is parolled when he shouldn't be or something like that. This is no big fuckup. An international terrorist does not receive a get out of jail card due to a fuckup. Nope this is just pure evil.

[ QUOTE ]
          On the other hand, there is probably more going on than you understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

No again. You're 0 for 2. We understand exactly. A piece of shit was given the freedom to roam about the earth again.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Jeff, you been watching too many spy movies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Once this guy is gone it will be like finding a needle in a hay stack.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Now coming to an airport near you.........great.

The Germans are becoming more like the French everyday.

I want the OLD Germans backs.

NOW.
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I'm stunned the guy who shot Robert Stethem walked out of prison with a wave and no look back. He should have been extradited to the US from the get go.
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'm stunned the guy who shot Robert Stethem walked out of prison with a wave and no look back. He should have been extradited to the US from the get go.

[/ QUOTE ] The German govt. didn't want to extradite him to the US because we have the death penalty and he surely would have received it.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pussies.... we have the death penalty for a reason.
                    Some people deserve to die.
                    I'm an old testament kind of guy... eye for an eye and all that. Screw turing the other cheek... hit me and you're going down.
                    -Rick

Comment

In my opinion the Germans shouldn't be able to fucking fart without our permission and yet they do this shit. No bagging on the people, just the Gov. oh hell. Fuck the germans.

Comment

To quote Stan from the South Park movie... "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with German people?!?"
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow, that is F-ED up. I miss the good ol' days when you could just send someone over there to cap that guy... Or can we still do that ??

Matt

Comment

democrocy is just Hypocrisy on the tip of some one elses tounge

Comment

It seems like the German government kept this pretty quiet until this piece of shit was released and gone. I don't remember hearing it on the news that he was being considered for parole or release.

READ SOME MORE
                              Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Jeff, you been watching too many spy movies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Once this guy is gone it will be like finding a needle in a hay stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe yes, maybe no. I don't know all the details of this case.

But if you've read some of my posts over the years you know what I do for a living and let's just say that I know somewhat about these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X