Chuck Norris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chuck Norris

Why can I see Bill claiming this one for himself? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Bill Z."
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I guess these people have not seen Chuck since he did Missing In Action, cuz even by the sequel he was too fat to do the same kicks he was doing before [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Karate Elvis [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Let it grow, or shave it off. God, I hate his beard.

[/ QUOTE ]

He hates these cans, errrrr beards!
        www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

too damn funny.

Comment

The stuff Conan Obrien did when goofing on Chuck Norris was awesome.Walker Texas Ranger.That had me rollin... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

dude that was hilarious!
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
              X