septic christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• septic christmas

Went out to shop today and as I was pulling out on to the main street, a septic truck just passed. I had a flash back about some member here who had company for the holidays, and his tank filled up. Sorry, but I just started to crack up remembering the story. It was a real shitty ordeal. Anyways, who ever was around last year might recall the story. I think it should be shared every holiday. Its better than the “Christmas Story”.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Re: septic christmas

Reminds me of Christmas Vacation and Randy Quaid saying "shitter's full" while pumping his septic trank into the storm drain.

Comment

That would be me sir... I looked for the thread, but couldnt find it. In a nutshell, I had like 19 people staying at my house last Christmas (always a fun thing). And, with all the extra holiday "cheer", the old septic system just couldnt handle it. My mom went to the basement to launder her skivvies. Next thing I know she says "Um Doug, is there suppose to be turds coming out of this pipe". If you have never heard those words, consiter yourself lucky.

The septic "clan" showed up an hour or so later. Two hundred plus dollars, and an hour or so after that we were back in business. Ahhh the holidays...Let's all sing:

[b]Ohhh, Fecal smells, Fecal smells, Fecal smells for days,
      Oh what fun it is to shovel Sh!t on the holidays,

Wading thru the poo, yes you're gonna pay,
      Oh why do we have to serve corn on Christmas day.

Ohhh, Fecal smells, Fecal smells, Fecal smells for days,
      Oh what fun it is to shovel Sh!t on the holidays,[b]
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "Um Doug, is there suppose to be turds coming out of this pipe". If you have never heard those words, consiter yourself lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I remember that, actually.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] great carol, Doug. I'll be singing that all weekend now
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm glad I have sewers! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] same here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Better than the one I had a few years ago:

There's a place I know
                  Down on Bourbon Street
                  You can give a girl ten bucks and she will beat your meat!
                  Oh, Prostitutes, Prostitutes, giving head for bread
                  Oh what fun it is to roll in a filthy motel bed

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X