Who has a beard. DOH!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a beard. DOH!!!!!

Are you a pantywaist that has all his face hairs the same length? Does you beard fill out at the chin? Do you have a goatee, that was an indication in the old days that you "went down",? Bald, so you grow a beard. Let's hear from you hairy wonders. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Who has a beard. DOH!!!!!

I've had a goatee since I was 10 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I shaved it exactly 3 times in my life...not gonna try that again. I also had a ZZ Top thing going back in high school...shaved that off since I grew the hair. Now I just keep a light stuble along with the goatee

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I've had a goatee since I was 10 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I shaved it exactly 3 times in my life...not gonna try that again. I also had a ZZ Top thing going back in high school...shaved that off since I grew the hair. Now I just keep a light stuble along with the goatee

[/ QUOTE ] You hor mone you. It took years. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's nuts man...I grow hair like a freakin animal. Took me a year to grow what my brother's been tryin for 2 years (hair on the head that is)

Comment

I've got the Van Dyke, which is a goatee with the attached mustache. I had one in high school and early undergrad, shaved it for a while, and grew it back a few years ago. Yes, it is an indication that I "go down." In fact, I call it my "flavor saver."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yes, it is an indication that I "go down." In fact, I call it my "flavor saver."

[/ QUOTE ]
            ah, the old "womb broom"

another beardie here. I have a shaved head and without the Van Dyke, my head looks like a balloon. Or a football. So it's not so much a beard as it is a community service.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Yes, it is an indication that I "go down." In fact, I call it my "flavor saver."

[/ QUOTE ]
              ah, the old "womb broom"

another beardie here. I have a shaved head and without the Van Dyke, my head looks like a balloon. Or a football. So it's not so much a beard as it is a community service.

[/ QUOTE ] I would be "EGGHEAD" without my beard. It's a matter of balance from brow to face. I can only save face with a beard. Domo. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I've had either a beard or a goatee for 15 years straight. I just switch back and forth depending upon my mood. but always one or the other.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I've got a mustache and goatee... I've shaved the mustache maybe 3 times and will NEVER do that again! I shaved off the goatee a few more times but I don't like doing that either so it's gonna stay.

Comment

I have grown the van dike a few times, but it grows in almost pure white now, and makes me look way older than I am, so I've decided I'm not growing it back until either my hair is white to match it, or I don't have any hair left. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I used to always grow one in the winter, now it is just too friggin grey, instead of making me look like a tough guy, I look more like Colonel Sanders [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I couldn't grow hair on my face til I was in my 30's. Now that I can, I don't want to, so I shave it off when the stubble comes on, like every week and a 1/2 or so. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I have a goat otherwise my chin does not look proportionate to my mellon. I have the ability to sprout hair like an ape as well. Unfortunately this skill is lacking on my dome.

Comment

Goatee.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Goatee but no mustache. I shave my head bald. I keep the goatee to hide my second chin.
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                              X