David Gilmour Tour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Gilmour Tour.

Just found out he is coming to Oakland, CA on 04/16 and 4/17. Got 10th row tickets for the sunday event =) Anyone know of a setlist?

-N
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Re: David Gilmour Tour.

Anymore dates?
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Anymore dates?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm free on the 3rd if you don't have any thing else planned! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/7..._header_search

Comment

Looks Like I'll be free on the 3rd too, No Seattle Dates!!!
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

$350.00 bucks a ticket... But hell, I would pay to the nose to watch that guy play Mary had a Little Lamb. I am so fucken stoked. Wish I could bring a camera in =)

-N

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              $350.00 bucks a ticket...

[/ QUOTE ]
              you gotta be fucking kidding me.

there is no way in hell that he is worth that. no player is, no band is, that is just greed personified, and it is stupid.

I mean, I like Gilmour, but for fuck's sake, if that's his pricing, it's an insult. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Wow first Cream, now Gilmour. Money-grubbing bastards, what are they trying to get buried with that shit or something?

Comment

yeah how can we buy sickass flying V's if we have to pay those prices? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

From what I understand, they are not all that price. There is just some package deal that comes with the cost of the ticket. I will get all details.

-Nate

Comment

Thats right its nuts its wacky and downright insane....and I am glad enough people thought that so I could get my tickets for Radio city music hall [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        yeah how can we buy sickass flying V's if we have to pay those prices? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen him 4 times with Roger Waters and Floyd. From $14.95 to $35.99, haha... I prolly wouldn't $35 to see him again, haha...

Comment

Tickets start at $65....

Shit... I want to go, but I don't know if I want to risk life and limb going to downtown Oakland. Maybe I'll catch the show in LA. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is he going to play only his solo stuff? that stuff was junk IMO. Great player but he needs Pink Floyd as much as they need him.

Comment

Working...
                              X