Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, Johnny Damon Headed to the Yanks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, Johnny Damon Headed to the Yanks!!!!

Oh Well, The Braves will still Win [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Can't say I'm not surprised though
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: WOW, Johnny Damon Headed to the Yanks!!!!

wow, what a hypocrite he is, how can the guy look at himself after all the shit he's said. i guess money makes everything better. i fuckin hate him, i hope he bombs. he throws like a girl too. maybe he'll develop bone-itis.

Go Braves [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

piece of shit scum sucking pud chugging septic drinking turd burguling bastard.
      this is one of my worst nightmares.

Comment

I've seen JD play through the minors, KC, and boston in person, met him tons of times, he's a cool guy but I knew he'd be a Yankee in 06, he just doesn't have the Mindset to be the "Guy" on a Team that Carries them for years, He's a Good player but not someone I'd Invest in

Comment

i can't believe this. i ripped all my hair out and smashed all my guitars. definitely not someone i'd put a ton of moolah on either. the yanks signed octavio dotel today also. i vaguely remember him being mediocre too.

Comment

I'm fucking....ah fucking fuck fuck....
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Braves

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Johhny Damon. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh this is f'n rich. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Right now, thousands of Sox fans are waking up to hear the morning news, and their dogs have no idea why they're being kicked mercilessly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Right now, thousands of Sox fans are waking up to hear the morning news, and their dogs have no idea why they're being kicked mercilessly."

To be able to spend more money on Roger Clemens. Great lead off hitter. Throws like a girl. So it will almost be like having Bernie out there but with knees. Personally I have to believe the Sox must know something if they didn't pursue him that hard. So far he has stayed pretty injury free.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Thank god it wasn't Trot Nixon! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I have some mixed feelings about Damon. When he became a free agent in KC, I was hoping the Yanks would grab him, but Boston got him instead and I said 'shit'. Obviously he was a big part of a championship team, and though the Sox came in '2nd place' [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] last year, he had a good year.
                    My problem with him is, does he really fill the void in center field? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Bernies not that bad, Bubba has speed and an average arm.

Granted, we'll have a great lead-off hitter now, someone who can chase balls down in center field, but the guy still throws a baseball like a grenade. Even Bernie has a better arm.

I think I'll like Damon though.
                    Anyone that has 'fun' playing baseball can't be all that bad. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sorry to those Boston fans that are watching their team dissipate almost as fast as the Florida Marlins. As a Yankee fan, you know we're snickering as each player from the championship team defects, but in the long run, it'll take away from the tense Yankee-Red Sox rivalry we've enjoyed in the last 3 years.

What would you rather see, a Yankee-Red Sox rivarly with everyone playfully ripping on each other, as here in the JCF board, but at the same time intense fans, or a Yankee-Blue Jays rivarly. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] That would be pitiful!

Varitek, Ortiz and Trot [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] left. Arroyo next on the chopping block, or is it Clement? Manny wants out, so does Wells.

Ouch!

Braves in 2nd this year behind the Mets! (I ain't a Mets fan, but NY is NY [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Damon a Yankee.

Thank god it wasn't Trot Nixon! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'm fucking....ah fucking fuck fuck....

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, now. No need for that. I'll spring for some Yankee tickets this year so you can see Johnny,....in a Yankee cap. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just don't send Trot!

Comment

Maybe they can him the stall next to A-Rod!
                        www.kiddhavok.com
                        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I think it sucks and it was perpetuated by nothing more than money as usual. Damon was offered a contract and NEVER responded to the offer they claimed, this is enough to point that he wasn't coming back.

The only thing that will give me faith is if Manny stays and Clemens returns. I assume this means Arroyo is on his way to Seattle now ...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

never invest money in someone who i can throw better than.
                            he has the arm of a captain cream's stripper at best. don'tr wantr him, don't wqant nomar, don't want any of the, it's a fukkin headache as it is.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              never invest money in someone who i can throw better than.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X