Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the hardest or difficut song to learn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was the hardest or difficut song to learn?

Fleetwood Mac "Big Love"... the acoustic version from "The Dance" CD.
    Lindsey is frikkin awesome!!!
    He's playing both the rythym and the lead at the same time.
    I can play each piece fine, but I still can't play them together.
    There's a ton of his other solo stuff that I won't even attmept.
    -Rick

Comment

is there anybody here who can play "The Clap" by Steve howe?That sounds impossible for me to play or copy.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't play covers..

but I make up songs and riffs that some days I can't play...now ain't that a bitch.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: What was the hardest or difficut song to learn

When I play "Spanish Fly" all the way through, by the end of it, I feel the heat in my forearm warmup. Great piece, Ed's incredible thats all there is too it.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I don't play covers..

but I make up songs and riffs that some days I can't play...now ain't that a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm real bad at forgetting stuff I've made up.
            I'll go back to it and at times I'll say out loud, "what was I doing I can't remeber".

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

well I learned two "difficult" cover pieces..both Sheehan licks ..."Addicted to that Rush" and "Shy boy"...it wasn't difficult..or really that time consuming..

I looked at a tab just to put me in the right position and that's about it.

I hear ya on that one Soap...I'm talking about stuff that I play all the time..some days I can NOT play the main riff to my tune Father Felon..it's a bitch to nail if you're stiff or cold.

We make up a riffs when we're all limber and warmed up...and then try it when we're cold and can't do it..that's silly. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thats when tabs come in handy.

Comment

Yeah, reading tabs is a drag for me...I look what position it's in..and let my ears do the rest..and hope for the best. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I just Totally got what Tommy's Talking about [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Baby!!!! I knew somebody would latch on to my blubbering. You're a total studhorse Snoop!!!!

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazap Tommy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet Young William is back in the Saddle!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Smoke on the Water. I am still struggling with it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[edit} Me=not funny. Travis beat me to it. It would pay to read the entire thread, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X