Merry Christmas JCF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas JCF!

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I don't know all of you, but hope to get to know, and meet more of you in the coming years. It's been a little over a year since I registered, and this is definitely the best run forum I've been on. Thanks to the admins., who help keep this a respectable forum. Thanks also to all of you that I've had personal contact with regarding buying guitars, etc..., and those that I've just talked to in general. I hope that you all have a great holiday, and an awesome 2006.

www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Re: Merry Christmas JCF!

Same to you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I feel better now [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] A shot of xmas spirit will cure ya, merry christmas to you too [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks bro!! Same to you and yours!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!!

Comment

Bah Humbug to ya! Merry Christmas everybody! I just killed a bottle of that Christmas spirits....

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X