Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what does everyone think about trampolines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what does everyone think about trampolines?

I absolutely adore Trampolines. make the purchase.
    fax a p.o. baby, fork over a purchase bonker, before they run out.!!!! hurry !!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Um, i was the last thing from a mama's boy. If you call ollies over trashcans, bike racks, and shopping carts off of chest-high sets of stairs being sheltered and careful, then I was a wussy youth.

i'm just saying there is a difference between breaking your neck and breaking an arm or scraping and elbow.
      www.WarCurse.com

Comment

I think they are bad bad news.
        IMO, if kids want a trampoline... sign them up for gymnastics. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Every parent I know who has bought one has regretted it.
        Just sayin'.

Comment

I like 'em, I can slam dunk with salto thanks to those things.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

it's awfully cozy up there after you're freezing from the pool and you curl up with your girl under a blanket, then you strat, that's another story. buy it, you cannot possibly lose. jane's mom made us all bring signed notes from our parents so they would not be responsible for us.
            do the same and you're in thew clear. i would think at least.
            Tommy
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My band played a show in SLC this last summer and afterwards we found a huge trampoline in back of the place we played!! All 4 adults in my band(and maybe the merch guy) all jumped at once on the trampoline. GOOD TIMES!!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. I'll let you know how it turns out [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

All I've gotta say about trampolines is, make sure you don't leave a dimebag in your front shirt pocket and go jumping on a trampoline all drunk and stoned... that way you won't be questioned when the person's parents come home from vacation and discover it on their lawn. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They can be dangerous but anything fun can be dangerous [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We had one in JR and high school for gymnastics, the rectangular ones. You could have 2 people on it and sort titter-totter and you can get pretty high up there the longer you did it, we'd do it until we'd hit the rafters in the gym.

My sons haven't asked for one but I'd get them one if they really wanted it but they have enough stuff to hurt themselves with, ATV's, pocket bikes, skateboards, bikes, baseball bats, hockey sticks, fishing poles and tackle etc...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yes, Girls on Trampolines. It served the Juggy Girls well (and us viewers) on The Man Show.
                      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Aside from the positive being naked women jumping on them (which never happens)....Attractive nuisance = potential lawsuit!
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I am now the proud owner of a trampoline [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You are all welcome to comee over and jump on it...if you sign a waiver [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I honestly doubt any kind of home-made waiver/disclaimer would hold up in court if you got sued.

Comment

This reminds me a Simpsons Episode [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                                X