heartfelt holiday wishes to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heartfelt holiday wishes to all

During the Christmas season, I received many Christmas cards. Unfortunately, because I was so busy, I didn't have time to send out any myself. So, if I could, I'd like to use this as my Christmas card to everyone who was kind enough to send one to me.

[ puts Santa hat on his head and begins ]

"Dear Friend, or Relative, or Business Associate. Merry Christmas, or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, or Solstice, or Voodoo Day.

Boy, what a year it's been - me, with my music, and, you doing whatever it is that you do. Thanks for the Christmas card, it was very beautiful, or humorous. I enjoyed the photo of your kid, or kids. Boy, he, or she, or they are really getting big. Have you seen our mutual friend, if we have one? Can you believe what he or she is up to? Boy, some people! Has your son, or daughter, or sister, or brother, or husband, or wife still have that drug problem? All you can do is trust in God, or, if you prefer, voodoo.

How is Granny, or Nana, or Mimi, or Yaya? So so? Hey, how about the professional sports team that we both root for? They should fire, or rehire that manager of theirs. He's a character!

Well, gotta go. By the way, sorry about throwing up on your carpet that time, or times. I hope you receive many presents from Santa, or Hanukkah Guy, or the Voodoo Man.. and that the coming year is as good as, or better than, or nothing like the last year.

Love, Pete.

btw, I stole this from SNL. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: heartfelt holiday wishes to all

Thanks Pete!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Happy holidays to you, too, Voodoo Man! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Holidays to you to Pete! And thank you very much for sharing your gift of guitar music to all of us!
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, whether you want it or not [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
            www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Uhm..same to you Pete , hope you and yours have a great holiday season. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

that's a nice a Pete..

Just for that..you getta a nice italian sauseech in your stocking! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm high... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm high and setting up Vinny's new Jackson that Santa got him..he's gonna like this!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bulbs
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Merry Christmas,Pete! Merry Christmas to All! Bill,a Jackson for Vinnie,too cool! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img].........
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Yeah Reverend Tim...took me three hours getting that thing from E to D keeping the Floyd level and playing great...LOTS of tweakage last night..we can jam now...awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Man I wish they made geetars like this when I was a yout...

A new Line 6 Spyder II and a Jackson..for 5 bills out the door..and your in shred country!

Merry Christmas Everbody!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Holidays ya'll. I thought I would not be having a great x-mas season being as I just broke up with my longtime girlfriend but it's actually turning out pretty well. I've got friends visiting from out of town and we'll be jamming every night, drinking and smoking up every night till after new years.
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Merry Chrishanukwanzamas to you too Pete.... Or Voodoo Day if that is your bag!

Comment

Working...
                        X