Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting and perhaps a good read for some.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting and perhaps a good read for some.

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=410337

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/tra...icle334686.ece
    So much, all in the name or crime and terrorism is getting passed right by our very eyes with very little protest.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Re: Interesting and perhaps a good read for some.

None of this bothers me really. Maybe that is because I know I have nothing to hide. I don't care if you listen in on my phone. I can guarantee, you'll be bored by what little I have to say. As for the license plate reading, again, I have nothing to hide. All they'll find out is that I drive back and forth to work and lead a dull life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

thats nothing mate they want the cars of the near future to all be chipped and tracked by satalite.In the near future we could get caught speeding by our car alone!There is one good thing about these cameras-they keep the fucking arseholes with no insurance/driving licence of the road as they will be caught easily by the dvlc.When i get a chipped the chip will be coming outmind you i might then show up as a terrorist on radar!!!lol

Comment

lol stuka at the phone calls being monitored-whenever i call friends in america i always mention Dirty bombs-anthrax-and Mr bush-will do tha same tonight
        Like your good self i have nothing to hide and should feel safe living in the most CCTV place in the world-

Comment

This is a different world post 9-11. We have use every means neccessary to track the terrorists and keep them from hitting us again.If they had done the wire taps on Muhameedsdfsdfasdwsrw Atta's phone, we might have been able to stop them from carrying out thier plans.

If another 9-11 attack happened, these same bloody wankers would be calling for Bush to be hanged for NOT doing everything he could to prevent it from happeneing.

Better safe then sorry. Only drug dealers and terrorists have anything to fear from those taps.Fuckk 'em

Comment

doesnt bother...I have nothing to hide from the man. I never mention any hits I have arranged against people who piss me off over the phone nor how many kilo's of coke coming and going so its all good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Whoever talks openly about criminal actvities on the phone is an idiot...much safer putting it in your blog or guitar forum online lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

My right to choose where I want go in the privacy of my own vehicle shouldn't be monitoried, drug dealer, terrorist or an every day regular joe. What I say on the phone in my car or home is my private right.

The war on terrorism will never ever be over. Who decides when my rights of privacy that have be taken away will be given back when the war on terror and crime ends. Shouldn't need them then right?
              Of course, anybody with a brain knows there will ALWAYs be crime and terrorism on America soil and foreign soil alike. Why does many rights of american citizens have to be sacraficed for the greater good? Surely, theres indeed a better way here, really. Of course there is, but its a plan/solution that the powers to be obviously won't seek out.

To say, one has nother to hide is passiveness and gives the powers to be too much liberty to do whatever whenever.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

What is your better plan? Seriously, i want to hear it.

Comment

Ok then, call me Mr. Passive. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe I don't care because I know that they are not interested in me criminally. Do I care if they listen to my phone while serching for Mohammed Al Sabbibb Abdullah's phone number? No. Do I care if they listen to Mohammed's phone? No. He should be monitored, and monitored closely.

Car monitoring? Could care less. You think drug dealers and gun runners should be protected by privacy just because they are in their cars? That speaks volumes.

Just don't come here and yell too loudly if, God forbid, someone close to you is hurt by one of these worthless pieces of shit, because I will remind you of your statement. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Let's be real here. They are not tapping the average Joe's phone. We all know who will be targeted and I am ok with that. If they glean enough information to stop any type of attack, I say it is worth it.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ok then, call me Mr. Passive. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe I don't care because I know that they are not interested in me criminally. Do I care if they listen to my phone while serching for Mohammed Al Sabbibb Abdullah's phone number? No. Do I care if they listen to Mohammed's phone? No. He should be monitored, and monitored closely.

Car monitoring? Could care less. You think drug dealers and gun runners should be protected by privacy just because they are in their cars? That speaks volumes.

Just don't come here and yell too loudly if, God forbid, someone close to you is hurt by one of these worthless pieces of shit, because I will remind you of your statement. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Let's be real here. They are not tapping the average Joe's phone. We all know who will be targeted and I am ok with that. If they glean enough information to stop any type of attack, I say it is worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what he said! [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] (Well said BTW..)

Comment

This is a win-win situation...for the governments AND the terrorists. The governments have a rock-solid excuse to restrict our civil liberties down even further every day, all in the name of "keeping us safe". The terrorists accomplished their goal by changing our way of life, for the worse, permenantly. We now police our own in a witch hunt the likes of which has not existed since Senator McCarthy's crackdown on communism.

I do not buy into any of the right wing retoric about fighting terrorists to keep us strong an free. These kind of people couldn't give two shits about the saftey of American citizens, as evidenced by the absolutely pitiful handling of New Orleans. They only care about what can make them money, and what they can hide it behind. Wars make defense contractors lots of money. Natural disasters do not. It's sad to see that the UK is just as stupid as the US.

They're not tapping the average Joe's phone...right now. If it becomes profitable to do so in the future, then they will. There are a whole lot of people that I wish would wake the fuck up and realize that an attack on one of our civil liberties is an attack on ALL of them, because it sets the precident of allowing them to strip rights away. No one ever seems to care until it effects them personally, and by then it is far too late.

As for the effectiveness on the war on terror, I refer you to the war on drugs.

Comment

we have had people arrested over here for wearing a tshirt saying bollocks to blair!Tony blair is a fucking disgrace he hates England,pity he controls the media.All the leaders are wankers who couldnt give a fuck about us

here is a laugh
                        http://www.spy.org.uk/parliamentprotest/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          we have had people arrested over here for wearing a tshirt saying bollocks to blair!Tony blair is a fucking disgrace he hates England,pity he controls the media.All the leaders are wankers who couldnt give a fuck about us

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the feeling. We have someone like that, but he's a lot less intelligent. We call him Bush, maybe you've heard of him?

Comment

Is he that draft dodging, oil loving, brain dead(drug induced)member of a family that carried on dealing with the nazis for financial benafits even after America entered the 2nd world war?If so i may have heard of him but its a shame the bush family history is missing now

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              as for the effectiveness on the war on terror, I refer you to the war on drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, bring Nancy Reagan into the war on terror, freakin moroon.Sure they are the same thing. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Are you defending the right of akmah bomoaksah to walk amongst us freely and plan attacks on americans? You cant be that liberal can you? Smoke another joint while your at it if so.

Name a civil liberty you've lost due to the war on terror, one that YOU have lost.Im listening [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X