Seasons Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings

Hey everyone I just thought it'd be nice to wishe everyone the best over the holidays, a special shout goes to Bill z Bub for being a cool ass mofo.... JCF agony aunt!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also lie to wish the rest of you guys the best, oops and gals, especially those in times of hardship and need, if anyone needs to talk im online way too much you can email me or IM me on msn at [email protected]

Ozz

Re: Seasons Greetings

Thank you. Season's Greetings to you too!!
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Right back at cha Ozz... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Everbody have a great Christmas and whatnots....

Hail Santa!

Bill Z Bulbs..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, Bill don't you mean ahh nevermind, merry xmas all...

Don't get too wasted save yourself for new years....

Ozz

Comment

best wishes to everyone. have a safe and wonderful holiday. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

i have no hang ups with dat..it's a magical time of year! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

right now my magic is in a bong... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and later hopefully in a thong! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X