Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay question - I need a refund from the seller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay question - I need a refund from the seller!

I searched Ebay's Help section and found this:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

My situation is that I bought an item two days ago and I received it today. The item wasn't as described, and I'm contacting the seller about it. She and I have agreed to refund/return the item through Ebay's official dispute system:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ad-policy.html (I would be clicking on the first link called "Open an Item Not Received or Significantly Not As Described dispute".)

So, I'll get all my money back (minus the little bit for shipping it will cost me to send it back to her) and she will get the item back. She already left me positive feedback days ago, and I volunteered to leave her positive feedback when this refund/return is completed.

But, what happens AFTER that? Will her account be flagged in any way by Ebay, labelling her as a "bad seller" or anything? Neither of us want her account to be flagged by Ebay or for her account to be affected by this amicable transaction's refund/return. Is my positive feedback the only thing that will show up regarding this transaction? It's going to be positive, so I hope nothing else bad shows up.

I'm almost positively sure that nothing bad will happen to the seller, because high-volume sellers must be able to deal with these things on a frequent basis if it arises. But if you can find an Ebay Help page or something that I could forward to the seller, that would REALLY help to ease both of our minds. Thanks very much in advance. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Ebay question - I need a refund from the seller!

I don't know for sure if this answers your question, or helps, but did you see this?

"Feedback and Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described disputes
    Buyers and sellers may leave feedback for each other on transactions involving Items Not Received or Significantly Not as Described disputes. eBay encourages all users to leave appropriate feedback about their trading partners.
    Participating in the Item Not Received or Significantly Not As Described process does not automatically affect a user's feedback score or member profile."
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Re: Ebay question - I need a refund from the selle

EXCELLENT, that PERFECTLY answers the question!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I must have missed it when I was reading over the whole thing quickly. I'll send that to the seller. Thank you very much Hollywood. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Ebay question - I need a refund from the selle

You're very welcome. I found it in the process link, at the bottom of the page. http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html
        Glad I could help you! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Working...
        X