KISS VIDEO ~SHE~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KISS VIDEO ~SHE~

Nothing like the sound of Ace's Les Paul through a Marshall!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=M...paul%20stanley

Enjoy, [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Re: KISS VIDEO ~SHE~

NICE! thanks man! heh. tapping in 1975!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

i've always dug that song. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] one of their best
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

KISS Live in Tokyo on the site too
        http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=a...paul%20stanley
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I hate that Ace guy, he is the reason why my LP got cut open [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I love their attitude and power but man Ace has to be the most famous worst guitar player ever, that would be embarrassing then and now, what a hack. I like Kiss alive album but that’s about it. I didn’t get into kiss for their “action figures” as a kid, but I dug the live album [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cool...but I can't help thinking of that Cheech and Chong tune they played to win the Rock Fight in "Up in Smoke".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't care what people think of Ace, he's one of my heros. I love watching that stuff. For a moment there, I felt like I finally had found the time machine I've been looking for. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just one more reason to keep looking for it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I'd rather listen to Ace's so called crappy playing, than any of the shred gods so called excellent playing...............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I love their attitude and power but man Ace has to be the most famous worst guitar player ever, that would be embarrassing then and now, what a hack. I like Kiss alive album but that’s about it. I didn’t get into kiss for their “action figures” as a kid, but I dug the live album [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]no way. kurt cobain takes that easily. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Ace was sloppy live but he had an awsome attitude and skill to write one of the most memoriable solos of all time. He is cool as hell.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Take THAT song and sing THESE lyrics to it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My mamma talk'in to me, try'in to tell me how to live
                        but I don't listen to her cause my head is like a sieve.

My daddy, he disowned me cause I wear my sister's clothes,
                        He caught me in the bathroom in a pair of pantyhose.

My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team,
                        for wearing high heeled sneakers and acting like a queen.

The world's comin to an end, I don't even care!
                        as long as I can have a limo and my orange hair.

And it don't bother me if people think I'm funny,
                        cause I'm a big rock star and I'm making lots of money.
                        Money, Money Money, Money! MONEY!! MONEY!!! AHHHhhhhhh-
                        Hahahaha........

I'm so bloody rich! Haha Haha ha ha........
                        I own apartment buildings and shopping centers! Ahh Haha ha.....
                        I only know three chords, Hahaha ha ha.......
                        Watch me burn.....You fools!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!! ! ! !

Fuggin' Cheech and Chong!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

thanks bill, i'll never get that outta my head when i hear that song. too fuckin' funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and thank you accept2, for speaking my mind perfectly. ace rules. yeah, he's sloppy, but the man had style and charisma. you can't practice style and charisma like the phrygian mode.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Amen [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Paul Stanley...his yearbook picture!!!

Wearing Mickey Mouse Ears and a pink Tutu!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X