Heard your nane????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard your nane????

Have you ever heard "your" name on the news? I did, and it was way weird. My name is, William Rogers. I just heard a news story about a person with the same name. He was in jail awaiting trial as an "Eco-Terriorist ". He was accused of all kinds of arson and other stuff. He was found dead in his cell. He apparently committed suicide. 1: It was just so strange. 2: I wonder if I had gone a trip over the last year or two, would "my name" would have raised a big red flag. I can't tell you how I felt when I kept hearing "my name". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Heard your nane????

I was on the NEWS many times...and I dreaded each moment! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill the headline that read

"Gay cop beats chicken Rap" ?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....well your in the ballpark! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Gay cop catches starfish with his face"

Comment

that was a accident!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard my name and was on the local news. 3 years ago my neighbor was murdered. His girlfriends ex-husband was a bit psycho. showed up as he was leaving for work and shot him in his driveway.

Comment

There was a Coast Guard officer working Katrina with my name. I didnt think it was weird, just funny.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  There was a Coast Guard officer working Katrina with my name. I didnt think it was weird, just funny.

[/ QUOTE ] What made this weird for me is that is was a whole story. It was like the "Twilght Zone". And, I swear, it wasn't box-wine induced. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Nane" What typocal typist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nobody has my name. Well actually there is a guy who writes or illustrates childrens books who has my name. Weird.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I've never met anyone else with my first AND last name...

Comment

My name is quite unique, I may be the only person on Earth with it.

Ace, is that your REAL first name? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X