I'm Headed to the Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Headed to the Mall

If I'm not back in 4 hours send a rescue team with Beer and Tacos [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I\'m Headed to the Mall

Also all I have to get at the Mall.... Cinnabons, I get them every year for my mom, but can't do tomorrow night because of the Hawks game

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      If I'm not back in 4 hours send a rescue team with Beer and Tacos [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Starwarts Doh!!Mal. Episode Not Me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Does anyone understand that??

Comment

No, and I'm quite thankful that I don't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Donnie I get you. And wish you Cinnamom a very merry. And you, too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I LOVE "The Talent" at Malls...I always did...now I'm just an old Perv! [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

+1
                yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

2 hours to go 6 miles and get 12 cinnabons.

The Talent was out in force though tonight

Comment

I take it you went to South Center by Seatac? Every single time I go to that place its just a huge disaster.

Comment

Ya, I live like 5.6 miles from SC, It sucked ass

Comment

Working...
                      X