Colts-Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colts-Hawks

You all make me laugh....what's the point of this arguing when it is well known that the Patriots are going to win it all AGAIN this year. ....it's in their contracts
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Its still all about the seahawks still
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        He teried to kill himself in october FUCK HIM

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, show some class for gods sake.Its fucking football and that was a human being that died. Yeah its sad and should be respected .Your team has sucked balls for decades so i understand your excitement but show some fucking couth.Dungy is one of the most respected men in football and deserves the respect the league has shown.

Your east coast problem stems from the fact that they have been the dominant teams as of late.The glory days of SF are gone for awhile, the cardinals blow donkey dicks as does the rest of your division.

Will they make it to the super bowl?Possibly, but try showing some class in getting there, like your coach Holmgrem showed Tony and his family.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well not our east coast jcf'ers but I hate all this east coast bias, it's all giants and all these fucking teams we've beat and this thing about dungy's son, I'm tired of all this shit on tv about it, its like the nfl might as cancel the superbowl and make the colts champs, where's the denver seattle talk, that's the real superbowl

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going more off the formula of the last seahawks playoff win- in 1984 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

21 years is a long time to go without..........

Comment

I say what I say. I know more about this subjuct than 1 person wants to know.

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I will believe it when I see it-And about that bro whats with this playoff ticket action? I thought they don't go onsale until the 9th at 10am. You know a season pass holder. I am looking to go to the first game its my bday on the 21st so I am getting mama to buy and make the trip over da mountains. I am in Moses Lake.

Comment

Working...
                X