Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got some gear for X-Mas? Pics mandatory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got some gear for X-Mas? Pics mandatory!

This came Christmas eve day. One owner 1983 Schecter "PT". It was literally played for a few hours when new then put away. The frets were highly oxidized from sitting all that time. It cleaned up real nice. It rocks big time. The neck plays perfectly, the pickups are KILLER!, both controls are push/pull, staggered vintage tuners {no string tree}, dual strap buttons on the bottom.

Re: Who got some gear for X-Mas? Pics mandatory!

1995 Dimas Standard Reissue...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Well i didn't get it for christmas, but i'm getting it this week. My own christmas present to myself

93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Home made Korina V, courtesy of my brother. See the thread.
        http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...506#Post618858

Comment

I got a set of Behringer Truth B2031As to use with my GNX4 while I'm here. Got 'em about a week ago thanx to my lovely wife who packed these puppies up and shipped them to me. Man, I love that woman!! And I love these monitors. They sound fantastic.
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I haven't opened any presents yet. My wife is working til 3 today. Trying to get off early because she only has one patient. I'm guessing it's gonna be all gift cards and cash which would be sweet.

Comment

I've got a lot of gear this christmas as excuses [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Starting with Warmoth strat,ESP Hanneman, Mesa Single Rectifier,bunch of pedals(see the pics) and couple of Washburn Dime V from Music123 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Pics on the way. Oh yea, my wife just gave me a new digital camera. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Line 6 Pod xt live... pics to come!
                Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

This is what i got...Pic ----->>>>>>

That's what i got for X-Max...NOTHING!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  bwhahahaha
                  Fong

Comment

Was totally surprised to get a Je-1200 from Micha in the maill yesterday... my first christmas present in years... You rock, Bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Pics soon [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

No "gear" for Christmas this year, but I did ok. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

in this mess there was a Boss GT 8.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Ok, its not a gear rack, but it is a rack.

...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I hope you people that got things, know how lucky you are.

My pap died Nov21st. My girlfriend and I are in shambles (relationship speaking). I found out my gram was having mini strokes last week. I've been seeing her in the hospital, where she had a large one x-mas eve, that paralyzed her left side. And last, and least (money means nothing to me) my furnace shit the bed, and I had to spend a shit load for a new one.

Not bringing you down, but everyone, just be thankful for what you have, if you didn't get anything. Sometimes, that's all you have.

Comment

I bought myself a ton of stuff leading up to Christmas, with a few more pieces on the way. You've seen them all, but may as well list them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-Panasonic AG-EZ1 MiniDV camcorder (pro-quality with a "film-look" 24p and widescreen modes), 5 batteries, 2 wireless Audio-Technica mics and receivers, all the cables to do almost everything, a heavy duty padded case to carry it all in (just no battery charger/AC cable [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
                              -Jackson Y2KV limited run import
                              -Line 6 Variax 600 (with an XT Live on the way)
                              -Digitech IPS33 Smart Shift
                              -Zoom PS-02
                              -Zoom PS-04
                              -Charvel LP copy
                              -Killer KG-Pirate

As for the stuff I got but didn't buy myself:
                              -Magnavox VCR/DVD player all in one (not DVD-R - got that in the PC)
                              -Star Wars (originals) on DVD - now I can do the whole thing at once [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              -$100 cash
                              -New quilted padded winter jacket
                              -New house shoes
                              -Black jeans
                              -Hooded zippered sweater/jacket thing (Starter, even)
                              -A 100-pack of CD-Rs
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X