Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got some gear for X-Mas? Pics mandatory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who got some gear for X-Mas? Pics mandatory!

Wife and kids got me a Richie Kotzen Signature Fender Tele from the custom shop in Japan. Not supposed to be available in the U.S. but I helped them find a dealer in Boston that had one. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yeah, I got the fugly sea foam green one.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It rocks pretty hard for a Tele. It's wired so that the tone knob will switch the pickups into a "humbucking mode" for a rock tone. It's my first Tele so I'm pretty stoked.

Comment

Well, I couldn't afford to buy presents for anyone for about 3-5 years, so this year I went nuts with people. I got my brother an Ampeg SVT 3 Pro bass head, my other brother a Randall V Max combo and a Brian Moore guitar, my mom a PDA, and my nephew a few video games. I didn't get gear from them, but I did buy myself some things with whatever I had left over.

Randall RG150 head
      Randall Century 200 head (Might actually sell this one though)
      Boss CH-5 (I think, the Chorus Ensemble)
      Boss TU-2 Tuner

After a few years of having no christmas in my house, I feel blessed, and I have nothing to do with religion in my life, that I was able to give as much as I could and still buy myself nice things. Pics to come when I review the amps!

Comment

Didn't get any gear for Christmas since I like buying that stuff myself...but related to that I got a couple Jackson T-shirts, a "Guitar Junkie" shirt....plus I just sold 4 Jackson's LOL.

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

You've all seen 'em but since pics are mandatory, these were my Christmas presents to myself:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

YAO- has been on a GMP bender that has still not come to an end. The Schecter Tele, and the Ritchie K. Tele are reaslly sharp lookin' axes.
            Congratulations to all. Is there a Gremlin that represents a bag of coal-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Brad, I didn't realize that was you who posted that V over on the Hamer board! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I saw that and my first thought was, "man, I know a guy over on the jcf who would love to have that." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Never fear Trav, I'm on them all ... or at least I'm trying. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

The wife got me an ISP Decimator pedal. This thing kicks ass.

Comment

No gear, but I did get the Clapton Crossroads DVD. This is an excellent DVD, and fun to jam to as well! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I got a Vox Valvetronix AD100VT.
                      My son got a Marshall MS2 (ministack)
                      My daughter got a Yamaha Psr-E303 keyboard

Comment

I got a book, a DVD collection of classic films (watched Day of the Triffids yesterday afternoon) & a bunch of power tools. So I can start cutting shit up and screwing it back together! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                          X