Things that will make you drink.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that will make you drink.

Like your ex-wife showing up at your house the day after christmas at 10 AM unannounced with the guy she left you for who is in town from Netherlands when you sepcifically said you had no desire to meet or have any confrontation with. Get blindsided like that with a million other things going on (ie you just sold your house and am trying to move this week also your new relationship just got amped up and you have to think a way of sorting that out) and yeah it may be 10 AM but I am getting a drink on today.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Things that will make you drink.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sorry about your day being off to such a rocky start...Have a drink or two (or eight) and move on with your day...However, don't drink so much that your new girlfriend gets all bent-out-of-shape...You don't want to have to fight that battle all day...Like you said, you need to sort that one out.

But, right now I would concentrate on that drink!

Hang in there man!

Comment

Naw my new girl is way cool. We space pretty far apart although both on the rebound we try to only see each other like 1 or 2 times a week and rarely talk on the phone anymore (not for any reason except that we are both busy and neither of us are that needy of attention) My ex though.... WTF? Ah well. She will be back in an hour to return our kids (They are dogs).
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Chin up if possible bro.
        I hate it for ya that your day started this way.
        Definitely not the way to start a day.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

What a crappy thing to have happen... Grr.. sounds like you at least handled it better than I would have.

Sorry to see BS like that popping up for you.

Comment

Its always something.Let it eat.........................
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

That means don't worry about it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...Sometimes I forget about my Texas vocabulary...................
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Thank the stars your "kids" are dogs! Have some drinks and move on.

Comment

Your kids are dogs? What the hell does your ex look like? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding bro!
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                  X