Am I Crazy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Crazy???

K, I have a lot of weird Seahawk Superstitions, but As I was working on my sisters Jeep this morning, relizing that it'll be done either Today or Tomorrow., It hasn't been on the Road since the Last Seahawks loss, I'm kinda Freaking out now on whether I should finish it. It's a 85 CJ7 and I'll be able to "TEst" out for her for a little while but I don't know If I want it on the Road...................
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Am I Crazy???

Fit it as fast as possible.

Comment

Maybe it's not the Jeep. Maybe it's you [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pull for another team and see what happens. Just, y'know, to test the theory.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yes, you are crazy, fix the jeep and don't sweat the Seahawks, I think they are Superbowl bound regardless if that jeep is on the road or not. Whatta nice Xmas present the Colts gave em, basically tanking the game. I still feel the AFC will take the big prize in the superbowl,tho [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
        X