Wolf Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Creek

I had such high hopes for this movie and I was disappointed. Anyone else see this? Thoughts?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Wolf Creek

I was having high hopes as well. Havent seen it yet...

Wait for DVD ehh?

Comment

It had brutal parts of course but I was bored throughout the movie. I thought it was supposed to have good characters but I didn't buy into it and the fact that it was a "true story" made it hokey because it was Hollywooded up.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Me and Gary (VitG) had a thread about this a few weeks back [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        Cant be arsed re-typing my post lol

Jim

Comment

just get ready to take a pot shot at Santa instead. it's only five bucks, it'
          s at my house, and it's lessthan a movie. how can you lose?
          i did this for you guys.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I was disappointed as well.

Comment

I guess only James & I thought this movie was worth checking out? (Earlier thread here)

Maybe if it had some big-name celebrity cameos and a big breasted slut in lacey underwear. You know, the easy girl who guarantees her grisly exit from the film by getting naked and/or having sex. And it was missing the joker who spends the first half of the film pretending to be stabbed/gutted/killed so that when he finally does get done in, his friends don't at first believe him. Not to mention the good-looking virtuous couple who actually beat the bad guy and get away with lives and/or the prize. With these essential horror elements, more people might've got into it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

What is wrong with big breasted sluts in lacey underwear? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].......
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

"Hostel" looks VERY promising...I'm waiting for that ...comes out January 6th..I hope I feel better by then...been very sick lately.

shit comes to DVD withing a couple of months..it's almost not worth going to the movies anymore..IMO
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X