• Show
Clear All

• Check out this Ebay auction!

Name the kid!

If only I had the money..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Check out this Ebay auction!

The possibilities are endless. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

No, really, 'Tard' is an old English name - it means, err.. 'special'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey wow my wife is due on the same day. Anybody want to name our baby for a Jackson.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Brad (Kelly), Randy (Rhoads), Scott (Ian), Dave (Mustaine), Steve (Vai), Alan (Holdsworth), Michael (Sweet), Oz (Fox), Spacey (T. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), Marc (Ferrari).... the list of former C/J endorsees goes on and on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How about Thunderhammer? Pain? Misery? Eternal Fountains of Blood? Devastator? Jawbreaker? Devourer Of Souls? Hammerfist?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Man, that's kind of sad.

Comment

I'll give them a nickle if they give the kid this name. Pronounced - (shi-thead). Named after both parents.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

You have to do it more Ebonically - Sha'Ted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sha'Nola
                La'Trina

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

well, they are from Utah, which = Mormon = many kids, so the may have ran out of names. it may be tax deductable cause 30% will go to the LDS.
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Thor

Comment

"Will ship to N. and S. America" [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

"Ladies and Gentleman Please"....
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

"Despite a tubal ligation last year, we are expecting this blessing, our 5th child in April."
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Looks like someone needs a doctor that knows what they're doing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Her tubes were in litigation last year? Who would take those to court........

Comment

in this case, they should name the kid after the mother and the father. in this case, it seems like the is an indian, and the father is a polish cat. so i say they name it-
                              "RUNNING DUMMY"
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X