Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out this Ebay auction!

[ QUOTE ]
    Her tubes were in litigation last year? Who would take those to court........

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy....

www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good one !

Comment

It's pathetic what people will do for money. I predict zero bids.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"Please be thoughtful of the baby" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How about "Slippy" for somehow slipping through the tubal ligation! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If I were to be brain dead enough to pay that much, thoughtful would be the last word on my mind. This part is hi-larious.

"We would like to keep in communication with the person who chooses his name so that one day we can explain the unique and special way he came into his name & maybe the story behind why they chose that name."

Son, this is the person who named you Tubalitigatious Quackenstein III. He is the reason for all of the beatings you take everyday. You were named after our crackhead doctor! [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc,my daughter's father(I hate calling her my stepdaughter,I raised her)is an electrcian.He and his helper went to a house to work on a problem a lady had inside her home.This women was definitly ebonicaly challenged and had a child that would not stop crying.Dave started to make small talk with her,trying to calm the child down.He asked her what her name was,and the mother piped up"Her name is Pajma".Dave asked her what nationality that was and she said" that ain't no nationality,I gots it from the Sears catolog".The child finally stopped crying and her mother walked off.Dave did'nt think anything else about it until he saw some papers the child had brought home from school.Her name on her schoolwork was "Pajama" The childs name is "Pajama".From the Sears catalog......
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

What a heartwarming story, Timmy! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry it was so long,butI had to share it.She named the poor child "Pajama".What a F@##$#@$%%^%! idiot!......
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

You guys ever hear about the teenager that changed his name to Trout Fishing In America?

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:GDI...n+America&hl=en

Comment

Timmy - Got one better: My Grandfather once encountered a woman who named her kid "Braza" - after an item in the JC Penny catalog [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But nothing will ever top the woman on Oprah who didn't realise she was having twins until she was giving birth, and since she had already chosen the one name - Regina (ra-JAI-na), she quickly picked a rhyming name for the twin - VAGINA! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I'da stomped the mother to death right there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X