X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Man walks through solid glass

Magician Criss Angel from his show Mindfreak:

http://media.putfile.com/mindfreak-t...lass0-6500/320
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Video: Man walks through solid glass

Pretty cool, but it's staged. Right after he demands "one continuous shot" the camera zooms in as he takes his shoes off, & we lose the window from the shot. Also, notice how they speed up the video to condense the time it takes while he takes off the shoes.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Pretty cool, but it's staged

[/ QUOTE ]
      NFW ...its real glass.... and he just passed right thru ...and professor Xavier just offered him a gig as an XMAN [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Neat trick. Obviously staged.
        If he can do it without the paper, then I'll believe it.
        -Rick

Comment

nice trick..

I saw a guy walk thru a real plate glass window at a muffler shop..he must have thought it was a doorway or something....but he got cut to shit..but he was ok.

I watched it happen..it was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Shit, I remember when David Copperfield walked through the Great Wall of China. This guy ain't shit! Mind Freak my ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd rather watch the guy at Bill's muffler shop walk through the plate glass.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Scott. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Me too.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I couldn't belive it...I was in the shop talkin' to the manager...and here comes this old dude..and he's walking and there is a door and a big window..well I guess he thought the window was a door and just walked right thru it...glass everywhere ..he got a few good cuts but he was OK...I was like HOLY SHIT...we watched it happened..

It happened so fast ..we couldn't even give him a warning....a noise did come out of me tho...it was like a "heywhadafuginjezuzfuck"...or somethin' like that.

This magician is a fag...he annnoys me. I don't like Magicians...I don't like "tricks"...tricks are fake..there are no tricks ..just well done fakes.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll third that
                      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I agree, Of course its staged. They are just illusions. The thing is, all "magic" tricks are SO simple that you get pi$$ed off when you see how they do them. and would rather see the guy walk through the real glass. WOW, that had to hurt. and I agree Bill, that magician guy annoys me too. He just puts out this fraud vibe that you know hes a fake.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Watching that on TV and only seeing it once you are amazed. Having that video you can go back and see things over again. Did you hear him bang on the glass after he "whent through it" ? Sure didn't sound like the kind of tempered glass that would be in a store window like that. He also had the guy come hold his hand against the paper so he start a rip in the paper. If he didn't, when he tried to start a rip in it, he might make the people holding the paper move enough to see the hole in it. I also noticed how the people holding the paper weren't holding it against the glass, they had thier arms resting on the window frame so they can hold it out away from the glass. That was the trick. I am betting he had a large piece of glass that slid up and down in that frame.

The biggest thing that comes to mind is the actions of those people holding the paper. If that were real, and that was you holding the paper, wouldn't you want to pull it away and see what the heck he was doing?

Matt

Comment

"The biggest thing that comes to mind is the actions of those people holding the paper. If that were real, and that was you holding the paper, wouldn't you want to pull it away and see what the heck he was doing?"

Exactly!

Comment

I do believe one of Englands finest and a role model for me when i was growing up attempted this without the use of tricks.just lots of drugs/drink and a US tour that saw him walk through a glass door and still look cool afterwards
                              his mugshot
                              http://www.clumsycrooks.com/mugshots/sidvicious.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X