Video: Man walks through solid glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video: Man walks through solid glass

That Criss Angel guy bugs me....what's up with the whole "I'm SOOOO Goth" look?

Comment

At my former job I worked with a magician.
      He was, what I call the real deal.
      He showed some cards and coins magic, very basic stuff.
      Its all about the "hands" and "misdirection".
      He was alot of fun to have around very entertaining.

He did a card trick, that just caught me off guard.
      I didn't see the actual trick part thats why it was so convincing. The old pick a card from the deck trick and remember it and put it back in the deck. Obviously, I carefully examined the new deck before the trick. Took them out of the box and looked them over. Picked a card and put it back. Is this it, he asked? No, I responded. Is this it? No I responded again. Wait I have it, he said, and he pulled the card out of his mouth. I grabbed the deck out of hands and and looked them over to make sure my card and the card in his mouth was in fact the same card. It was.
      At some point during the time it took to do the trick, he had put that card in his mouth. How and when he did this I don't know, cause I watched him closely.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The up-close stuff like that is my favorite. I used to know a guy who would take a lit cigarette & put it inside his mouth & it would somehow disappear without him putting his hands back on it. We never figured out how he did it, & I don't think he swallowed them. My wife manages a restaurant that has a magician come in a couple times a week who is really good. We stopped in for drinks on her birthday & he came over to do a couple of tricks. One of them was a card trick a lot like the one Soap described, except he had her write her name & the date on it. The card eventually showed up folded inside a tin of mints in her purse. Funny side note: occasionally some of the really religious customers get offended by the fact that they have the magician, like he's an agent of Satan or something, & they have to kiss ass & comp food to chill them out. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Ridiculous. The worst time it happened, the family's kids were crying & praying like the world was about to end. WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It's like the middle ages with some of the people around here sometimes, & that scares me. They'd probably get up a posse & burn that mindfreak dude if he ever brought his act to town. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That might make for a good video, actually...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          nice trick..

I saw a guy walk thru a real plate glass window at a muffler shop..he must have thought it was a doorway or something....but he got cut to shit..but he was ok.

I watched it happen..it was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Bill, as usual, you always make me bust my gut with laughter! And it's a pretty big gut I might add! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I tried that trick once myself. Problem was the glass was really thick. I ended up w/ a broken nose! Doh! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            nice trick..

I saw a guy walk thru a real plate glass window at a muffler shop..he must have thought it was a doorway or something....but he got cut to shit..but he was ok.

I watched it happen..it was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

GARGILES... SIDEKICKS... MESSIN' IN DARK SIDED STUFF

Comment

Me and a bud were channel flippin one night and came across this guy's show on tv. One of the worse magician acts ive ever seen. He did this bit where he went and saw korn in the studio and did some kind of fake ass trick with jonathan davis. Rock star magician blah

David blaine owns this guy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  MESSIN' IN DARK SIDED STUFF

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man you had to make me think of that fat lady from Wife Swap didn't you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man, that was a TRUE nasty , fugly She-Beast! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

If I had a choice between that thing and a Silver Back Mountain Gorilla..well I guess I'm in trouble..or the Gorilla is. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X