Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips for those of you coming to NAMM

[ QUOTE ]
    and how is LAX dangerous? I fly in and out of there all the time. (I agree of course that it is not the best airport for getting to Anal-heim, as you mentioned, just curious what danger you are referring to, do you mean close calls on the tarmac?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup

Also, anybody considering a cab from LAX, gimme a PM I'll see what I can do about picking you up

If you guys are coming in at the same time, I can maybe grab a few of ya at a time heh heh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You can get the local shuttle bus thing for about 15 bucks that is what I did last year. It sucks pretty bad though. Fly into John Wayne if you have the choice
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Fly into Long Beach
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Weather forecast is sunny but breezy, high of 68, overnight low about 46
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You can get the local shuttle bus thing for about 15 bucks that is what I did last year. It sucks pretty bad though. Fly into John Wayne if you have the choice

[/ QUOTE ]
            What sucks about the shuttle bus? It's worked pretty well for me the last few years.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

you bitches are making me jealous [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Why? Because you don't have to fly here? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

heh, well I guess that's true...

but no, because I don't have a namm pass, or the time to use it if I did. stupid grad school.

Comment

Working...
                  X