Paintball anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball anyone?

I know some guys at work who are into the paintball thing.They do it with their kids and all.They went on to tell me there are shotguns that blast little pellets of paint and even gernade and landmine type stuff.Apparently its a major thing all over.
    Anyway,I had thought about getting my 8 yr son a paintball gun for Christmas but after thinking about it for awhile,I got him lazer tag instead.The more I think about paintball though,the more fun it seems.Im just wondering if 8 yrs old is a too young.I just cannot believe the look of some of these guns!
    Paintball guns link

"The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Re: Paintball anyone?

I'd say 8 is a little young. Most paintball "fields" are out in the open in differing types of terrain, ya gotta hike around some. Plus, them things sting! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Haha I bet shooting that minigun is hilarious!

Comment

8 is a little too young in my opinion. If I were to get a kid into it, I would start somewhere around the age of 12. Paintball is fun as can be. RacerX is right, they do sting pretty good, especially at close range. I would kill to let loose with a minigun like that one! It almost inspires me to want to watch Predator.

Comment

8 is DEFINITELY too young. Watch this idiotic video to see how much paintballs hurt:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=140+paintball

But hell, it's goddamn fun and I used to paintball a little bit in my mid-teens.

Comment

Oh man that was F'ed up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good thing there were no exit wounds! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I started playing when I was old enough to buy my own stuff and drive to the fields, so 16. I didn't think it hurt, but most of my friends were wusses about it. Depending on the kid and the field, I wouldn't start them until 12-14

Comment

8 is too young and that wanker firing off at that idiot deserves to have the same treatment-mind i expect the lil pussy would cry

Comment

Working...
                X