I am so glad this place isnt HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so glad this place isnt HC

Jesus, I go to the amp forums every now and again, I just got out of there, its just plain out stupid. There are hundreds of 9 year olds posting, and the mods are NAZI's, THANK YOU JCF [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: I am so glad this place isnt HC

Wait there are other forums on the internet?

Comment

the bc rich forums one of the best for a laugh. they seem to be a bit [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh,

Some here think the mods are Nazi's too! ..

Glad you like the site ...thanks
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

This place rules!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

There are 3 forums I frequent online, the JCF, the Duncan forum and the Hamer Fan Club. The JCF is, by far, the absolute best of the three. Thanks to everyone who makes it so, mods and members both.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice one, Shawn!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't think the mods of this board are Nazis...but I do think they are 9 years old [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The HC amp forum is strange, it depends on the day I suppose, some days are better than others [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I don't think the mods of this board are Nazis...but I do think they are 9 years old [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The HC amp forum is strange, it depends on the day I suppose, some days are better than others [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry just turned 10
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

i'm seven and three-quarters.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm ate... I mean eight.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Only thing that I liked Harmony Central for was directing me to this forum. Harmony Central is the suckith.

-Nate
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

"I'm four years old..."
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Jesus, I go to the amp forums every now and again, I just got out of there, its just plain out stupid. There are hundreds of 9 year olds posting, and the mods are NAZI's, THANK YOU JCF [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Define Nazi. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I used to post at another forum before I came here and for the most part the "mods" were just holier than thou pricks.

JCF seems pretty cool though. A few odd rules it seems, but I'm sure there's reasons for them. One thing (1 of many) I do like here though is there doesn't appear to be a lot egos dripping off the page like there is at a lot of other forums.

A lot of cool folks and not a lot of bitching and moaning. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                              X