Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whenever in St Louis...

...look up STLKINGV (Adrian)!

I met him at Summer NAMM in 04. He and his beautiful bride Tina were good people to hang out with. When I mentioned briefly that I would be in St Louis for the TSO concert he contacted me about getting together.

Kristi and I had plans involving Angus Clark of TSO, but when we got some free time we got in touch with him and he came out and picked us up and took us to his home to meet his family. We had a great time!

We really wanted to thank Adrian and his family for their hospitality. We're sorry we couldn't stay and grab some pizza with you, but we had a long drive to get to the in-law's that day.

Honestly, I've met with a few JCF'rs in person and I can tell you that it is been a pleasure so far.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to all that I have met and here's to hoping I meet more in the future...
    Occupy JCF

Re: Whenever in St Louis...

Sorry I missed you tekky... it would have been cool to meet up! I live really close to Adrian too... Maybe next time you're in town we can hang out. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

How was the show?

Comment

Thanks Tekky! It was GREAT hanging out with you and Kristi also. We will for sure give you a jingle when we head to Chi-town to visit in-laws.... Lookin forward to trying out REAL Chicago style pizza!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

BTW, I picked up a bottle of Cobo Wabo Blue for our next get together!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

For what it is worth, The Tekkster and Kristi are super cool peeps..... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cabo .......
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Sorry we couldn't meet man. We kept things pretty open and low-key because we didn't know Angus' schedule.

The show was great, as always. I think Kristi and I prefer TSO West marginally over TSO East because there is no beating Tommy Farese singing "Ornament". Meeting the entire cast, including Paul O'Neil, and getting the chance to see the sound-check was simply awesome.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Definitely Adrian! We'll make sure you get a good mix of Chicago food. Besides pizza, we'll make sure you get a good italian beef sammich.

Oh man... Had we not had tickets to the show we probably would have finished that bottle of tequila that you had! We may have to seek out the Cabo Wabo girls at NAMM and down some serious Waboritas.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Whats Angus's Beef?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cabo .......

[/ QUOTE ]

are you going Kevin? let me know, that's a good choice.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I can see Kevin going to Dublin before Cabo... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Sorry Tommy not this year dude .. Although Waborittas sound awesome ..

Diane will probably be flying back to England this year to see her grandmother instead...
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Also in St. Louis, don't bother watching the Blues. what an awful team this year [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Why is douggy weight struggling?

Comment

I have always had a sweet spot for the blues. they have the coolest logo on their jersey, a fukkin musical note, it's bad to the bone!!!
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well, those basement-dwelling Blues just beat the Blackhawks last night. Time to find my paper bag and my Bill Wirtz voodoo doll.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

The Blues screwed-the-pooch this season..... The Rammies are piss poor also [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] .... I guess Baseball spring training starts in a few weeks, at least we get to look forward to the Cardinals [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
                            All hail the 'King'
                            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The Blues screwed-the-pooch this season..... The Rammies are piss poor also [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] .... I guess Baseball spring training starts in a few weeks, at least we get to look forward to the Cardinals [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Hell yeah! I may have to come down for a game in the New Busch Stadium! You up for it Adrian???
                              Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Working...
                              X