Was Santa nice to everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Santa nice to everyone?

Any new axes received from Jolly St Nick? None here, though I did received a nice case of food poisoning thanks to my mom's home cooking.

I'm just starting to realize that I didn't die [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] and it was only a 2x4 that hit me in my face. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Been trying to follow the JCF board, but between not being able to focus on the monitior and the solid stream action taking place, I haven't had much input, though I can see out of one eye now.

Hope it was a good Christmas for everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Was Santa nice to everyone?

not from santa,but from a JCF'er, I bought the Carvin of a lifetime!
    89' dc127 pointy, and it kicks!

Comment

Oh man, when Tommy sees this thread you'd better duck. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got some guitar books and a 3 guitar stand and some picks and strings.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I did get a book with a brief decription of almost all guitars. Huge book and interesting!

I was hoping for a Takamine, but I didn't give Santa the $1000.00 is costs. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Don,
          I got the bitchinest bag of coal you've ever seen, you want it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

This was my good year Tommy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I got that last year,(and the year before) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but thanks anyway.

I wonder if I chew on the coal, if it'll make this nauseous feeling go away? [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

The books I got were Rock Discipline by Petrucci, Improv and Progressions and Scales and Modes by The Guitar Grimoire. I also got a Frank Gambale DVD
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                got the bitchinest bag of coal you've ever seen, you want it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, wait ,wait....................what's in that coal? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to be one of the planets great Christmas supporters
                  but I have been absolutely fukkin' left for dead by my joke of a marriage. i'm still fighting to come back. it'sd kinda hard when your house is stolen and your possesions tucked away in a place you don't know. no roof, no cool stuff, no money, thank god i still look really young, and have had the very good fortune of meeting much younger girls to take care of me. I'm focused on kicking ass this year, i have set a goal of 250k, or bust. yes, it is a fairly lofty goal, but i used to make it in the past, why not again?
                  I will die trying at least. Happy New Year All.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'm focused on kicking ass this year, i have set a goal of 250k, or bust. yes, it is a fairly lofty goal, but i used to make it in the past, why not again?
                    I will die trying at least. Happy New Year All.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dooooooooooo itttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I will go down fighting as usual, and when i fail again can i crash at your place don? I'll make sure there is cold beer, good food, and hot young box in the house when you get home from work.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        and when i fail

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't gonna happen. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                        can i crash at your place don?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely, and that goes for any JCFer thats in the area. I even got a room overlooking the water.

[ QUOTE ]
                        cold beer, good food, and hot young box in the house when you get home from work.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]................consider it booked! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].................................uh, wait a minute,.....ain't worth getting the sh*t kick out of me by my wife.

Comment

Got a very special GMW and a custom Charvie is on the way.
                          "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Got a very special GMW and a custom Charvie is on the way

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy and have fun, but most importantly......................don't forget pics. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

you dirty dawg German. congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                              X