Ending Ebay auction early - sell to highest bidder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending Ebay auction early - sell to highest bidder

I received an e mail from someone asking what I will take for a guitar body right now, with 5 days left on it. I told them what I would take, but I would still have to do this through Ebay. If he accepts my offer, do I just tell him to bid, and go through the End Early process? Can you offer a BIN to just that person, even after the auction has started?I've never done this, so just want to be sure before I do. Anything I should be aware of with this type of situation?
    Thanks!
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Re: Ending Ebay auction early - sell to highest bidder

<font color="aqua">Personally, I only do this if a person has Paypal with a confirmed address and they must pay immediately before I end the auction. </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That sounds like a better plan to me. I am cautious about Ebay transactions anyway, let alone backdoor ones. Thanks fellow Dave!
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

I've seen these and you can setup a private auction for the buyer on a currently running auction with a BIN. I don't know how to set it up though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          <font color="aqua">Personally, I only do this if a person has Paypal with a confirmed address and they must pay immediately before I end the auction. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the way I've always done it too. When I recieve payment I'll end the auction and ship the item.

Comment

Working...
          X