My Favorite Canine (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favorite Canine (pics)

I FINALLY got a real digital camera today with the help of a few Xmas gift certificates. It's a 5.2 megapixel Fuji, and it seems quite nice, if certainly not something a pro would use. Me, heck I barely know which way to point the thing. Yeah, yeah, I'll get around to photographing my guitars, but first up are some pics of my dog Jaz. He's quite the handsome devil, eh? And no, he's not purebred anything. I like to say that he's the charter member of the AKC's little-known Non-Working Group.

Re: My Favorite Canine (pics)

Nice hound mate, very cute!

James

Comment

Excellent dog! Mutts are the best. My dog Rocco is an American Brown Dog. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awww, he's cute!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Excellent dog! Mutts are the best. My dog Rocco is an American Brown Dog. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

American Browns....yes, those are quite rare. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Nice looking pooch ya got there.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. Actually, Jaz is the one who should be thanking you. He's a rescue dog from the Fairfax County (Va.) Humane Society. My wife was volunteering there a few years ago, and all it took was for Jaz to roll those big brown eyes and all of a sudden we were getting a dog! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We think he's a Beagle/German Shepherd/Whippet mix, but I'm sure there are quite a few other things floating around in that gene pool. He has strong, but unreliable, visual and scent tracking traits, which is where the hound part comes in. Plus, he barks like a German Shepherd. It's really funny to hear such a big noise coming from such a small dog.

Comment

Nice looking pup you have there. OK...I cant resist. I have to post a pic of our Golden Retrievers. Not that having a pure bred dog means anything to me...These are just great dogs. We were so happy with the female we got that we went back to the same people when they had their next litter and picked out a male. My 11 year old daughter loves them both to death...I guess we all do.

"Lauren's Gingerbread Cookie"

Grown up Ginger with Rusty as a pup:

"Doug's Rusty Remington"

Full grown she is about 80lbs, and he's about 110lbs!
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Our beast Katie, and her Xmas present. Think she likes it?

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

BTW, the non working group comment had me rolling.......

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Man hunting dog. What a beautiful pair of G.R. I got a soft spot for labs and G.R. Lcuky bastage. I can't have a dog.

Comment

Here's Jack...a freakin' handful but a great loyal dog.

Comment

Here's Plato:

I got him for my 5th birthday, I celebrated my 18th yesterday, so he's been with us for the better part of 13 years.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nice dogs (sons/daughters) everyone. I want a dog sooooooooooooooooooo bad. I miss my Nikki (pomeranian (furball)). I got two white pomeraninans 3 years ago, twins, and since I'm a sailor, I named them Port and Starboard, but I travel so much, I had to find them a another home.
                            I'm dog-less now [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. Can't find better friends.
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

"Non Working Group".....classic! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Great looking dog and nice camera shots.

Awesome shots of all the dogs, I love them and prefer dogs to most people!
                              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X