Cartoon Avatars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon Avatars???

Where did you guys get those avatars? The ones that Drs, Noodles, Kmaynard, and other have used. Did somebody make them for you or did you find them somewhere?

Re: Cartoon Avatars???

http://www.dookyweb.com/avatars.swf

Comment

Cool, thanks NOTP!!

Comment

Anytime, Matt! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Now let's see a crazy rendition of you in cartoon form! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

There ya go... well it's more acurate than crazy, except the hair, cut that off a few years ago now. I did one "now" and one "then"... I like the then.

Comment

how do you guys save the image you make on this site?

Comment

Kory, same procedure as when capturing the images made in the JCF Custom Shop Generator:

1.) Make your creation.

2.) Hit Printscreen on your keyboard.

3.) Paste it into your image software (the Paint program is the most basic).

4.) Crop it and save it.

5.) Upload it to your image hosting website.

6.) Share it on the message board with the IMG tags or paste the link in your profile in the avatar field.

Matt, that really looks like you. Kinda looks like Tekky's picture too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks muchly, my friend!

man, i should really work on getting an image hosting site...

Comment

Here:

http://www.photobucket.com

There are plenty of others, such as ImageShack and whatever, but I've been using Photobucket for so long that I'm just accustomed to it. They've recently added powerful little features that I've been secretly wanting for a long time, like being able to post clickable thumbnail images on message boards... ROCK ON!!

Plus, I'm a paid member at Photobucket, so I'm trying to make the most out of it. But they've recently bumped up the storage capacity and bandwidth of free accounts, and I could actually get by on a free account, except I already paid for another annual subscription just before the expanded free account thing got introduced. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="red"> Damn....still won't work for me!! </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Matt, that really looks like you. Kinda looks like Tekky's picture too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it doesn't. I shaved my beard.

(ever think you had a cool idea and then it catches on and all of a sudden, it's not so cool anymore?)
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Here's one I did a few months ago. I've now got a goatee and a buzzcut, and I usually wear glasses, but I don't really feel like making a new avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wulfe, if I remember pics you have posted in the past, that looks absolutely nothing like you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

uhh and this should be me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

<font color="red"> Damnit,nothing,just won't work for me,can't save or email the pic!! </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X