Happy new year brothas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year brothas!!

I'll soon be departing for the year end festivities and drinkathon, but want to wish everyone here a prosperous new year full of happiness and of course gear.
    See you in the other side.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Re: Happy new year brothas!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS to you and all the great people of the JCF.I hope you all rock the new year in right and be safe!!I'm going to go eat some of my birthday cake now,before the real parties start!
    CHEERS
    Dan

Comment

Happy New Year to all my JCF brothers from different mothers [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and sisters too! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      best wishes for 2006 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      ....now, let the madness begin [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

btw I'm playing Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers right now, fittingly enough! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! Rock On!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'll soon be departing for the year end festivities and drinkathon, but want to wish everyone here a prosperous new year full of happiness and of course gear.
          See you in the other side.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a good New Years too, as well as the the rest of ya bastages.

My wife want to go to Ocean City, NJ for New Years..............problem is, Ocean City is a 'dry town'. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]...................no bars, no liquor stores, no drinking............Guess I'll have to slip out to the next town and pick up some brewskis. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

See ya in 2006! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Happy New Years bros...

Here's to better and bigger things for 2006!
            And if you live in NJ (mostly northern) be damn careful on the roads this evening...they're calling for minor ice, which makes for nasty black ice! If you're f'ed up...get someone else to drive you!

Cheers! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy new years!

Have a great party and get drunk beyond all recoil! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Best wishes for 2006..

may the new year exceed your wildest dreams [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy New Year boys! Here's to another year of laughs, fighting over dumb shit and way too many guitars.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Wishing all you'all a mega Happy New Year!

Stay heavy!

(And don't be stupid tonight)

J

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone and be careful tonight!The village idiots are already out in Texas.I have already heard one collision at our 4 way stop and watched a moron run a stop sign at the end of my street and end up in the ditch!Law enforcement is out in full force,so be cool.Here's to a great 2006 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]...Reverend Timmy
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Happy newyear everyone!

Comment

Nappy Yew Hear! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Happy New Year folks - be safe - arrive alive my friends!
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Happy 2006 to ya all! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X