Hilarious reading!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious reading!

Best of Craigslist, some of the funniest stuff I have read!
    http://denver.craigslist.com/about/best/
    Read it! READ IT NOW!
    Merry New year! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: Hilarious reading!

I was looking for a pic of the girl who wouldn't sleep with a guy until the 5th date. I didn't find one.

Bitch

Comment

To Mr. Aisle Seat Jackass.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Dear person in the Islanders Resturant bathroom,
        While I don't make a habbit of calling people out on their movements I need to put this one out there. YOU SIR, need to start each and every day with a bran muffin. Do you have the bird flu? In 26 years on this planet I have never heard, heard of, had or otherwise experienced as voilent a shit as you took in the Islanders bathroom. It sounded like you were pouring out a 5 gallon bucket of ice water from 10 feet avove the toilet. My ears have never heard so horrific a sound as your liquid fecal being fired downward between pockets of pressurized methane gas. I was only there to wash my hands before eating my lunch...but my appetite was foiled by your ass-disaster. Moaning and weezing in your stall while wave after wave of dysentery ran from your bowels. What had you consumed?! Raw chicken, 2 bowls of chilli, 1 bottle Ex-Lax and a gallon of milk? You single handedly ruined every molecule of oxygen in the room. 30 minutes later back at work it still seemed like someone had wiped a log of shit under my nose.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

That was one of them that really made me lose it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          There is another one about a guy who has an ass attack while driving home from work and another about a woman whose dog licks up the debris from and ass attack.
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Oh god thats histerical. There are some funny people out there thats for sure.

Comment

Man oh man... Now my day is blown from having to sit here and read these, haha...

Some whacked stuff going on out there...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dear person in the Islanders Resturant bathroom,
                While I don't make a habbit of calling people out on their movements I need to put this one out there. YOU SIR, need to start each and every day with a bran muffin. Do you have the bird flu? In 26 years on this planet I have never heard, heard of, had or otherwise experienced as voilent a shit as you took in the Islanders bathroom. It sounded like you were pouring out a 5 gallon bucket of ice water from 10 feet avove the toilet. My ears have never heard so horrific a sound as your liquid fecal being fired downward between pockets of pressurized methane gas. I was only there to wash my hands before eating my lunch...but my appetite was foiled by your ass-disaster. Moaning and weezing in your stall while wave after wave of dysentery ran from your bowels. What had you consumed?! Raw chicken, 2 bowls of chilli, 1 bottle Ex-Lax and a gallon of milk? You single handedly ruined every molecule of oxygen in the room. 30 minutes later back at work it still seemed like someone had wiped a log of shit under my nose.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My stomach hurts.....................
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Try this one out...I'm dying over here!!!
                  Orgasm Notice - 3 Days to Pay or Quit

Comment

Working...
                  X