Finally got an Xbox360!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got an Xbox360!!!

Now I can spaz out over having one instead of over not having one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Finally got an Xbox360!!!

damn bro... aint he computer enough !!! I got a xbox but use it for DVD's. Besides I suck at all these new games

Comment

Does it work? Hahaha.... (sorry Tim! Had to say it.)

My kid just gave me Quake 4 since it won't run on his old computer, and it's freaking me out trying to control the characters... Must need like three hands it seems..

Comment

My nephews just got their 360 the other day and it locks up every 10-15 minutes, hope you're having better luck Matt!
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Congrats and glad to hear the state of TN is still in one piece!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            My nephews just got their 360 the other day and it locks up every 10-15 minutes, hope you're having better luck Matt!

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks - did they return it or call customer service?

Mine works great [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Not sure Tim. They're probably so jacked up to finally have one that they'll play it for a couple of weeks lockups and all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I'm waiting for PS3..it will be able to play all my kids PS2 games..so I don't have to start completely all over again.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I got one for my son's for Christmas, they haven't played it very much yet. The graphics are pretty good. I don't play those games so its no big deal for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

No lockups yet, but it does get extremely warm. Been playing Call Of Doody 2 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Now I just gotta figure out how to get online with it using my Linksys wireless USB adaptor instead of buying the MS wireless adaptor - Tim? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I doubt your linksys adapter USB will work because you need drivers. I seriously doubt that the folks at linksys have written such drivers.

You should be able to use any of the available ethernet to 802.11 adapters if you really don't want to buy the MS adapter. Me, I got the MS adapter because it just snaps on.

If 802.11b is good enough for you, I can just send you an adapter that should work if you want it.

Call of Duty looks awesome.

I was playing Project Gotham Racing 3 for a while today - it's a blast and looks great.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The Linksys is an 802.11b, but it's USB. Or are you saying I need one that hooks to the ethernet port? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Actually, if I can find a 50 foot crossover cable I can run it to my PC. Better yet, since it came with a 50 foot ethernet cable, I just need a crossover adaptor to hook it to my PC and get online that way - plus I'll already have the hookup when I wanna hack DOA4 with Nudie mods [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Nah - May as well go back to Wally World and get the right adaptor - no telling what kinda trouble I'll cause if I try to Newcenstein it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I got mine about a month ago.... The only problem that I was having was a known issue related to project gotham 3 and going into the control panel. Locks up sometimes.

Other then that one issue, it is a smoking system. Running it on the network and hooked up to the Plasma running 1080i. By far the most fun I have ever had with a console station. PGR3 online racing is the bomb.

Anyone wanna race? =)

-Nate
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Ok, I'm now on XBL with the Linksys game adaptor (didn't have the MS modem) - got the coolest gamertag ever: DrNewcenstein [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

So, all youse guys and such, add me to yer list and drop me a line to add you to mine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gamertag - Logikal Mind (Might not be a space in there) I will look for ya.

-Nateb
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X