B-day Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-day Gift

A girl friend of mine tried to get this done for x-mas but didn't get it done in time. Today was my birthday and she came over and gave this quilt. I opened it and saw all of the musical notes and thought that is cool.

Then I unfolded it and found this on the other side.

It might not be perfect but she obviously spent some time and put some thought in to it. She asked to borough a couple of my J/C catalogs a few months ago but I had no idea what she had up her sleeve.
    This suppose to be my Shannon BGF

And my Charvel NAMM 2004 Star.

And a Warrior Graveyard.

All the knobs and tuner are buttons. I guess I can keep her around for a liitle while.

I don't know but I thought this a pretty cool gift.
    Just one more guitar!

Re: B-day Gift

That absolutely ROCKS man!!! You got a good girl there bro...a keeper for sure!!

Not too many women out there put forth that kind of effort for a gift....usually it is a store bought something or other....that has to be one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever seen....not only is it hand made by her, but it also encompasses one of your hobbies/passions...whatever. Keep her around!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Wow, that's awesome!! Your girl rocks!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That is so cool!! She put a lot of heart into that. She rocks!!!

Comment

+1, 2, & 3.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Marry her now.....

That is badass
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

That is very cool...awesome
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Wow, definitely a cool gift.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Marry her now.....

That is badass

[/ QUOTE ]

+100 !
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Can't add anything new other than "What a great gift!"

She rocks!

Comment

Yup, it was definately a labor of love and dedication. That is one of the coolest gifts I have seen.-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

+1 to what everyone else said. Just awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BTW Happy Birthday!
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Forget it ..I was gonna say something really NASTY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Use your imagination..whatever you're thinkin'...you're probably right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey man, You must be doin' SOME-THANG right!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hell, do her on it...and make some sweet music together....then hang it on the wall!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sorry..I'm romantic!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

OH...Happy Birthday!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

speaking of a "labor of love", foresee any problems getting potential stains offa that? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

very cool gift, man. I'd rather something that a loved one has put some time & thought into over an expensive store bought anything, every time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

That's awesome! Is she a girl friend or a girlfriend? I'd say anyone that put that much thought and effort into a gift like that, is trying to tell you something. I'd say she's a keeper!

Comment

Working...
                              X