• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave says VH reunion 'inevitable'

By Kim Lyons
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Q: What's the latest Van Halen news? Do you still talk to those guys?

A: I talked to the drummer (Alex Van Halen) about a week ago. And I think, eventually, the inevitable will happen.

Q: You mean a reunion?

A: Sure. And it definitely won't be rockers with walkers. Getting onstage and singing "Dance the Night Away" -- let me tell you how difficult that isn't going to be. When people bring up Van Halen, I talk about it with pride and with no apprehension at all. I play those songs all the time.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-.../s_409665.html

I'd certanly buy my ticket! BTW, I'm listening to Diamond Dave right now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Dave says VH reunion \'inevitable\'

Dave rules [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] that was a great read.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The only Van Halen to listen toin my unhumble opinion.
      America's greatest Rock and Roll issue.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey, I'm all for the reunion minus the martial arts crappola.
        "POOP"

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

Comment

Would even be better with a c.d. of new material to go alone with it...........Me Wise Magic anyone?
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I would like to hear a reunion CD with tunes in the vein of Mean Street... angry hard rockin' bombast. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm one of the Biggest VH fans here, I got the Freakin' logo tattooed on my body BUT Dave WAS the fucking Top shit man 20 years ago. In the past 6 years I've seen him 3 times(twice front row), Sammy Twice and Vh with Sammy front Row. Trust me when I say this, Dave is Kookoo for CoccoPuffs. He's more mentaly unstable than Eddie is right now,
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm a huge Van Halen fan myself. Just last year, I caught Roth and his band on television and I cringed at not only his vocal performance, but his "ninja" moves. That shits gotta go.
                  "POOP"

Comment

Anyone know if his morning show will be available for streaming on the net?
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

A reunion CD would be awesome! as well as a reunion tour with new and old stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Trust me when I say this, Dave is Kookoo for CoccoPuffs. He's more mentaly unstable than Eddie is right now,

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right bro. I've seen him up close and personal before. Dave is the ultimate frontman but he is off his rocker. I really don't know how in the hell he got a radio show.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Dave is crazy like a fox....he will be just fine......

Shawn
                          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I don't think many would like a VH reunion more than me, but even if it happened, I doubt it would last very long.

Matt

Comment

Don't hold your breath.

Comment

Working...
                              X