12 Miners are found alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Miners are found alive!

There's something to drink to, eh? RIP the poor miner that didn't make it...

Re: 12 Miners are found alive!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Great News!

Comment

Amen,brothers!...
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Finally, something on the news that is GOOD news!

Comment

Sadly, I think only one guy survived. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that as well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

oops
              "POOP"

Comment

Very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The report was a travesty. How horrible for the families. Get the facts straight. Seriously what a terrible media screwup.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Talk about getting the rug pulled out from under you. I was watching this on the tube before work this morning and was like WTF?

Comment

FOX (i think) just interviewed a resident of the area who was in the church that all were gathered in for prayers and whatnot. he was man who helped build the church. anyway, i caught the beginning and tale end of the interview. from what i heard, he was basically almost telling a bible story; how when it was announced that 12 were alive, everybody was whooping and hollering and praising god and what not. the minister called for people to come forth and pray with the family of the one person that died, and only 3 or 4 came forward (out of a couple hundred). The man was bothered that all these people were praying for the 12 survivors while only a couple prayed for the one that died. i dont know if he was asked 'did they pray for the dead guy (the lone survivor) when it was announced that he was actually the only survivor', but it really sounds like one of those twisted bible stories.

anyway, sad news.
                      www.WarCurse.com

Comment

There was a mine disaster in a community not far from here in 1992 where twenty six miners were killed. Many of the family members had said the uncertainty of their loved ones fate was, by far, the worst part of the ordeal. I can't imagine the way these family members feel after hearing such good news and then...this. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          terrible media screwup.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're getting way out of hand. Free speech is one thing, but to manipulate, like the Enquirer, Star and even the local newspapers is going too far. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I walked out to my driveway early this morning and the headlines read "12 Miners Survive". It wasn't until I got to work did I learn the opposite. They're not even my relatives and I felt bad for them.

It's all about who can get the news in faster and the money. Fukk the truth!!!

I really feel bad for those family members. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

They have said that an official from the mine company made the initial call to the families that the 12 were alive not the media. Of course it may come out differantly in a few days.

Comment

This is the sad thing about the whole thing. The story of national news wires screwing up will probably end up being the bigger story. Not since Dewey defeated Truman in the election has there been this big of a wholesale screw-up in the media.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X