Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried out a new bass player last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried out a new bass player last night...

Yesterday I picked up a Marshall 4x12 with Vintage 30's from my work. I used it at band practice last night and that thing TOTALLY cuts through the mix better than my Mesa Boogie cabinet!! Also we are trying out new bass players, and my singer's friend tried out for the band. She was a really sweet girl and totally friendly, but unfortunately she didn't have the chops. Oh well, we made a new fan, and now she wants to sleep with me, badass...

Re: Tried out a new bass player last night...

nicccccccccccccccccce!

Comment

how'd you get that pic of my 14 year old niece?
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

She's 19 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, She wants to sleep with you... and you are just sitting at your PC here talking about it?

Ummm, Do I have to come out there?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] good one John.
            best of luck with bass auditions Ace! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah..I would be on that like stink on a turd..

Talk about it after ya hit it..

who cares about chops..

you know what I need a bassist...send her to me..I'll give her some lessons..she'll smoke in no time..not on bass..on my pole.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

bass players SUCK. all of them. you either can't hear them, or all you hear is bass, there's no in between. and even if they're loud as fuck, they're still bitching about how they cannot be heared....."yeah, i need some more bass over here in this monitor"....thank you, fucktard, you just ruined our whole stage sound. if you want a decent bass player, forget it!
                thank god they're always late to rehersal [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

actually, our bass player is the worst of the whole bunch. he actually managed to take a dump WHILE our intro tape was running and blasting through the PA...halfway into the first song he finally got on stage..."nobody told me"...bass player's can't even understand how a watch works it seems.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"That sounds GREAT, honey! Just keep playing that root note..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Didn't chops on the bass? How's she at humming? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I must admit, life has been good to me as far as the lovely ladies go lately. God, I love them all...

And BTW my band has had TWO awesome bass players, but unfortunatly they have both had "other bands" that they have obligations towards. Dash is touring like mad(and making good money) in Horse the Band and Sasha plays guitar and sings in Intronaut. Soon we will get the shredder/thrasher we need. The problem is that not only is our music pretty intense technically(two-handed tapping everywhere, gravity blasts, etc...) we also thrash around like mad onstage and slam into the crowd. It's gonna take some looking to find the right person...

Comment

Ace, what's a "gravity blast"? That chick is fine, by the way.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ace I want a Dudefuckinhellyeah tshirt, because frankly you are the closest thing to a hero I have left.

Comment

We live in the right joint ACE. nice pop you got there.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hawt as Fuk... The nose ring works for her. Makes me wish I was 10-15 years younger.

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X