Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried out a new bass player last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tried out a new bass player last night...

you know, I had to buy TY (singer) a Sure vocal mic .. gave it to him as a "Christmas" present...aint that about a bitch..

John buy me bass gear for Christmas and I'll play with.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You could hang out with our old vocalist who didn't own a mic, or a PA...

[ QUOTE ]
      Isn't that all vocalists?....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's SO TRUE !!!

Comment

Damn the more I read this thread, the more I consider myself very, very lucky. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Since we kicked our old bass player out last month we got one who not only kicks ass, but is very nice and never shows up late. He doesn't kill the mix either or complaints about not being heard...
        And both our vocalists own mics.

Damn I'm happy! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BTW I also like to hear the others at least as good as myself or better so that I can play TOGETHER with them. Sometimes that makes the others complain that I'm not loud enough... is something wrong with me? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

However, we've never had a hot chick applying for the bass player spot, so Ace still wins, hands down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Hey Bill, when are we gonna see the vid of your bass solo? I know alot of people around here are looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

i think bill's bass solo is a jcf urban legend [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    i think bill's bass solo is a jcf urban legend [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least I saw it in person... haha...

In the video I saw bigfoot next to him with a tambourine though.

Comment

Having played live on guitar a lot and bass a lot, I've never uttered "More bass in the monitors please." Unless you're playing on some huge stage you should be able to hear your bass amp or at least leech off the mains. Guitars must always be melting my face off!

Comment

Usually bass is pretty hard to hear unless they break away from playing right along with the guitars. Bass is easiest to hear either in bass solos, or when the bass player drops out or fucks up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          yeah I know John, I peaked on bass till complete boredom sat in..I couldn't get any better.

Cool that I improved alot in my guitar skills..

but yes I do NEED some bass gear..

Carvins and G&L of course..like always. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll have my VH tribute DVD very soon..and will unleash the focking fury all up in here ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I cain't waite! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't JOHN WAITE either [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....sorry dude...that one was just way too easy to pass up... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

The DVD is done..I must go to a freinds house and get it...I will give it to John..and he will post it..if I say please and stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't waite to show you guys.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

take this into consideration tho..I have a Mullet...well I was being Michael Anthony. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was probably the drunkest I've ever been in my life..

My retarded brother-in-law..held the camcorder.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I should post at least ONE VH song too...you VH nuts are gonna shit.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My dad just bought a DVD burner ..any VH fans (Donny, Tommy..ect.) want a copy of this..I'll send ya one.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              take this into consideration tho..

[/ QUOTE ]
                              what is this, excuses? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                              I have a Mullet...

[/ QUOTE ]
                              more excuses?

[ QUOTE ]
                              well I was being Michael Anthony.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              wasn't John Malkovich in that?

[ QUOTE ]
                              That was probably the drunkest I've ever been in my life..

[/ QUOTE ]
                              sounds like you're running scared now.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                              My retarded brother-in-law..held the camcorder..

[/ QUOTE ]
                              now it's your brother-in-law's fault? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k, oh billious one. Looking forward to checking it out. It's been a long time coming! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                My dad just bought a DVD burner ..any VH fans (Donny, Tommy..ect.) want a copy of this..I'll send ya one.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want a copy.
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X