Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried out a new bass player last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tried out a new bass player last night...

OK Tim..you got one..waite until I get the damn thing first and make a bunch of copies...I never even been over this dudes house yet...it's there waiting for me....he works weird 2nd shift hours..

it's a crude tape..but it sure captured the moment..I think that you would agree we spanked those Atomic Punk dudes..we NAILED that shit...none more nailed!

but I'll let you guys be the judge of that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I want to hear it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Usually bass is pretty hard to hear unless they break away from playing right along with the guitars. Bass is easiest to hear either in bass solos, or when the bass player drops out or fucks up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on your tone as well. Most people either are all low end or have the Korn bass tone. Bass player in one of my bands has this GK head that is cheap, but cuts through nicely because of the amp's voicing.

I'm always reminded of seeing Origin playing live and never being able to hear anything the bassist was playing and always yelling for him to turn up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm always reminded of seeing Origin playing live and never being able to hear anything the bassist was playing and always yelling for him to turn up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's something that you never expect to have to do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Don't sweat the mullet... I wish I could wear one now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a mullet. One of those trendy, fashionably 'italian' mullets, with spiked/out-of-bed look on top and hair flat and forward with wax on the sides. Oh so trendyyyyyy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

SWEET WILLIAM,
                I could go for a copy. Absolutely.
                Thanks,
                Tommy
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Don't sweat the mullet... I wish I could wear one now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  not tempted to wear a skullet then? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    The DVD is done..

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, Bill, you'd hijack a skateboard from a 9 year old, wouldn't ya? [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X