AbLounge anybody here use or own 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbLounge anybody here use or own 1?

Hey i just bought 1 of these things I'm gonna start competeing again , nationally about March & I need to drop 35-40 lbs. anybody ever use one or own one whats your thoughts, I can't lift dead weight cause i'm trimming down , can't bulk up so it's alot of swimming , bike ridding & now this thing plus the diet. Thanks.
    According To The Prophecy

Re: AbLounge anybody here use or own 1?

Sounds like some kinda fish or inlay material. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Okay... Whoah... I totally misread the subject!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I read it as "A Flat Lounge" and thought this was some weird studio thing. I dunno what the hell I was thinking. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Never used one, Chuk, so I am absolutely NO help whatsoever. But I wish you the best of luck with what you're doing! What are you competing in? Is this a martial arts thing?

-Emmy

Comment

Bah...just do some crunches/sit ups and sprints. You don't need a stupid chair to get abs. Sprints would get you abs and help you lose weight at the same time. Besides, I'd be too tempted to fall asleep on it haha.

Comment

Hey Em yeah I'm getting back into fighting full time I want to hit nationals for summer try to get my 7th national title hopefully by next year get a second international title. I miss fighting but want to do it legally [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

& it's called an AB Lounge it's an exercise machine

Comment

just starve and you will be nice and lean like me
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks Tommy but i'm trying to stay in shape not blow away in the wind [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy

I'll go on that diet with you bud!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

AbLounge ahahahahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X