Texas JCFers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas JCFers

Does anyone know anything about Los' Music Center in Corpus Christi? Are they still in business?
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: Texas JCFers

web site is still up [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

los music
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

They used to push custom shop jacksons on ebay, but I have not seen much from them recently. Do they answer at the number on the site?

Comment

The site is still up but the phone numbers are no good and no reply to e-mail. Probably just as well. I saw a couple on there that I would buy in a heartbeat. How about that quilt top Kelly on the first page? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I stumbled onto the site the other day and tried to call with no luck.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I bought my Shannon there. I emailed them a several months ago and never got a response
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
          X