Gig Spam - Tulsa, Broken Arrow OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gig Spam - Tulsa, Broken Arrow OK

Hey folks, my band is playing Kenosha Station in BA tonight and tomorrow night, opening for another band. $5 cover, we start at 9:30, other band goes on around 10:30. Also playing the Scene at 10th and Sheridan on Thursday the 12th (eve of friday the 13th!) start around 9, it's all us, so three sets of tunes.

We play mostly 80s hard rock/metal covers with a few classic rock and instrumentals scattered about (Rush, Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, etc). Never really did the gig spam before since we usually play towards the Kansas border. Tulsa area folk, come on out and say hey - witness my Zombie-like stage antics and my anti-boutique JSX rig. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Gig Spam - Tulsa, Broken Arrow OK

Cool beans. Hope ya have a great show.

Matt

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Wish I could come out and buy ya a couple of pitchers of beer - one for the band, and one to douse the wildfires!
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Good luck Pete! Sorry I can't make it tonight, need a bit more notice. Have a great show, get us some pics [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X