I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!

Isn't this wire fraud? Federal offense, no? Serious business.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      WTF?!? This guy's doing trades and scamming everyone, huh? He needs to be reported to the police ASAP!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Yikes!!!! It's getting worse than nasty out there. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Email I recieved below this message. Geez.....this is all so confusing. I'm really almost done with trading online. I've bought A LOT of stuff online but I've never traded anything before. I'd always thought "those guys sure are brave sending out thousands worth of gear.....but they never seem to get burnt" so this was my first trade. I don't know if I should go through with it on the condition that I have the wolfgang in hand and then I re-send my guitar back out. My luck it would turn out to be stolen property or something.....

Brad,

Wow, hold on a sec. For one thing I apologize for not getting back to you as I have been out of town. The guitar on ebay is one of 3 black wolfgang's that I own, all patent pending versions. I also have quilt top wolfie's as well. I used the same pictures for my ebay auction as the one's I sent you simply out of convenience, the pictures are yours, as I decided to ebay the other one after the fact. I assure you I have no intention of ripping anyone off, and am just as nervous trading outside of ebay as the next person. I decided to get rid of most of my wolfie's due to lack of playtime they were getting and financial need. Two of the black one's I am trading.... one is yours the other is for another forum member. I do not want to ship the wolfgang before I receive your guitar as I have never traded online outside of ebay without meeting the person face 2 face, and would want to be 100% positive that a guitar would be in the box when it got here. I have also understood that you asked for your guitar back from fedex, as I am sure you were worried, which again I apologize for. If you still want to go through with this trade that would be great, but I understand if you don't. I assure you I am a trustworthy person who has dealt with many harmonycentral forum members, one being branjispad. If you need to reach me my number is 770-xxxxxxx. Thanks Brad, and again I'm sorry to get you in a panic... I just didnt have access to my email for the weekend. Take care and let me know what you would like to do, and you can definitely call me!

Comment

It should be ship for ship. Not waiting around for one to get it before he ships. That's just asking to get ripped off. Trade tracking numbers or something. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

If I were you I wouldn't do it unless he sends his guitar first and you have it in hand before sending yours. If it were me I'd tell him to go fuck himself since he broke the deal you both agreed on. I have no interest in dealing with a dishonest person. To be honest I think he's full of shit and got caught in a scam.

Comment

Thrust

You could arrange to send your guitar to one of the members here ( 2 of us are within 30 mins. of Ball Ground ) and make a trade face to face with this guy.

Charveljunkie and I both live very close to Ball Ground.

Just a thought.

Comment

How about aksing about other deals he's made on HC? Talk to the other people. Make your deal public on that forum, especially if he's somewhat popular there. Then there'd be some pressure into not fucking things up. If he fucked things up, his reputation on the forum would go to shit. That's enough to stop many people I would imagine.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  How about aksing about other deals he's made on HC? Talk to the other people. Make your deal public on that forum, especially if he's somewhat popular there. Then there'd be some pressure into not fucking things up. If he fucked things up, his reputation on the forum would go to shit. That's enough to stop many people I would imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already done. He tried defending himself with sorry excuses and everyone easily saw though it. He's been exposed and I'm sure we'll never hear from him again...at least with that moniker. He'll have a new name and be back at it somewhere else.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Thrust

You could arrange to send your guitar to one of the members here ( 2 of us are within 30 mins. of Ball Ground ) and make a trade face to face with this guy.

Charveljunkie and I both live very close to Ball Ground.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    yeah we will take your guitar meet with him-i will beat his a$$ for being one-tie his balls to the electric cattle fence and send love jolts and volts to his jewels till they start smokin-duct tape a boom box to his head and play boy george songs at 120 dbs while fatkat operates the video camera and then we can leave and go drink some beers and eat some pizza-oh yeah and a copy of the video will arrive with the wolf gang-just let me know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      yeah we will take your guitar meet with him-i will beat his a$$ for being one-tie his balls to the electric cattle fence and send love jolts and volts to his jewels till they start smokin-duct tape a boom box to his head and play boy george songs at 120 dbs while fatkat operates the video camera and then we can leave and go drink some beers and eat some pizza-oh yeah and a copy of the video will arrive with the wolf gang-just let me know

[/ QUOTE ]

mental note.....do not fuck with charveljunkie

brad sorry to make light ...hope it works out
                      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Charveljunkie/Fatcat,

I appreciate the offer however I think this "deal" is dead. I haven't heard back from him since the little debacle on HC forums. I received my guitar on Friday and thankfully it was fine (after being w/ FedEx for way too long). I'm one leary bastard now when it comes to trades--in fact this is likely the only place where I would even likely consider doing another trade.

I think Pete feels the same and thankfully he was able to have his guitar returned to him as well. Just goes to show how easy it would have been for he and I to both to have been ripped off.

Hopefully enough of Zach's public information has been made avaliable that a thorough search of popular guitar forums will alert someone to his scandalous past activity thereby preventing any future trading with him. His address in ball ground, ga and his name should help prevent others from getting ripped off even if he does come up with another forum moniker.

Comment

Working...
                        X